seventeen 。「M」

smut ahead

smut ahead.
includes;
double penetration, degrading, praising
blowjob, handjob
yoonminseok
top!jimin
top!hoseok
bottom!yoongi

˳೫˚∗ ˳೫˚∗ ˳೫˚∗

jimin and hoseok had secretly been dating for the past three months, and to say they were kinky was an understatement. nothing could define how experimental and kinky they were, and sadly tonight was the night they decided to experiment.

yoongi was going to be coming around for him and hoseok to work on a collab they were doing, so hoseok and jimin decided to use him as a guinea pig for their experiment. they were going to fuck him, to make it simple. both of them.

they heard a knock on the door so hoseok went straight to open it, greeting yoongi and showing him to his studio. after a while, jimin walked in, making yoongi subtly roll his eyes, the two's argument on who was tae's real friend still in his head.

"hi, hobi~ hello, yoongi~" he sang out, coming over to yoongi, putting his arms around the elder's neck. yoongi tried to shrug the blonde's arms off, to no avail. "how are you two getting along?" he felt jimin's hands slowly make their way down his torso, reaching his nipples as he felt one being flicked. he tried to stifle a moan, biting his lip and trying to focus.

"we got the lyrics written, just trying to get the music completed." hoseok replied. he had noticed yoongi's face contort into one of determination and satisfaction. obviously he was determined to not let the other two males know he liked jimin's actions.

"ah, i can't wait to hear it! what's it called?" jimin asked enthusiastically, flicking both of yoongi's nipples this time, yoongi let out a loud moan, turning red.

"hookga." jimin nodded, moving next to yoongi and palming him through his jeans, making yoongi mewl and curse at himself. the other two males were trying not to show how much they were enjoying this. "we were planning on asking lalisa to feature in it. i know she's not the best person personality wise, but her voice is the best we can get."

"stooping a bit low there, don't you think?" jimin joked, making hoseok laugh along with him. yoongi couldn't even think, jimin's hands palming him and unbuttoning his jeans were the only thing he could feel.

"yeah, true. we wanna collab with joon, but his company have booked him a tour so he won't be done for a few months." hoseok explained, checking his personal rota. jimin had finally removed yoongi's cock, stroking it and rubbing his thumb over the slit. yoongi had placed his head in his hands, breathing heavily trying not to make a noise, but that deemed impossible once jimin pushed his chair back to start sucking him off.