forty 。

taehyung had decided on going to a diner with their friends. as much as he wanted to be alone with jeongguk, he knew he had to share him with their friends. yoongi, hoseok, namjoon, seokjin, jooheon, changkyun, wonho, yugyeom, jackson, mark and even jimin was coming (much to taehyung's dismay).

jeongguk had just gotten out of the shower, he was currently in the bathroom drying his hair with a towel, shirtless with just his sweats on, again with no underwear.

taehyung was messing about with outfit options. he must have gone through eight now, still not deciding on what looked best. he doesn't know why he's panicking so much, he usually throws whatever he finds in his closet on and that's that. that's not the case today, apparently.

jeongguk walked in, seeing taehyung struggle with his options he chuckled, scanning the outfits laid out on the bed. there were three feminine outfits, and five boyish ones. taehyung was stood with his arm over his chest, the other up near his fave where he had his head resting in his hand. jeongguk walked up behind taehyung, wrapping his arms around his waist and resting his head on his baby's shoulder. he pointed slightly towards one of the outfits.

"i like that one." taehyung turned his head to look at him and shook his head.

"no. i can't wear that in public, do you know how much discrimination me and you will get? i can't let you take the hate."

"what hate? why would either of us get it?"
jeongguk turned taehyung around to face him, his grip still tight on his waist.

"they'll say how a man shouldn't be wearing that type of clothing, plus it shows a bit too much of my legs. they'll hate on you for dating me and say you shouldn't have left lisa for me." taehyung bit his lip, looking down and fiddling with his fingers.

"so what? i love you. nothing and nobody could ever tell me otherwise, okay? you're my world, my universe, my euphoria. i don't care what people say about me, if they say anything about you, i'll hurt them."

"you know you can't do that, koo." taehyung giggled, making a smile appear on jeongguk's face. he kissed taehyung's lips softly, pulling back after a few seconds.

"i don't care, i will." taehyung smiled and wrapped his arms around the younger's neck. "as long as i'm with you, nothing matters."

"wow, so cheesy." taehyung giggled and jeongguk chuckled, their laughs mixing so perfectly together. "i love it."

after they shared more kisses and sweet words, jeongguk started to get dressed, being done before taehyung. taehyung had just finished putting on his black combat boots when jeongguk shouted to him from the living room.

"tata! yoongi-hyung and hoseok-hyung are outside waiting for us!" taehyung grumbled as he tied up the boots, standing up and grabbing his black and white Vans backpack, making sure everything was in it before walking downstairs and smiling at jeongguk.

"i'm ready." jeongguk's smile nearly reached his ears at the site of his boyfriend dressed up comfortably.

"i'm so happy you chose to wear that." taehyung smiled sheepishly. "well...you and your bunny tooth smile always get me."

"oh shut up, let's get going." taehyung giggled and nodded, walking after jeongguk and down to where their two friends where, but they weren't expecting what they went down to.