sixtythree 。

Taehyung made Jeongguk stay in bed as he put Gguk's shirt on and made his way downstairs, not before taking a much needed picture of his beloved boyfriend.

He got the things out to make Jeongguk's favourite breakfast. It's a list of things, but the boy can eat for three. French toast, pancakes with maple syrup, bacon, beans and sausage. Taehyung was gonna have a sausage, a pieces of french toast and maybe beans.

As he started on the breakfast he heard little pit patters of feet walking downstairs and into the kitchen, then a strong pair of bare, veiny, muscly arms wrap around his waist, a head nuzzling it's way into his neck. A smile making its way onto his face.

"Morning again, sleepy head." Taehyung giggles out.

"I wanna stay in bed but I wanted you," Jeongguk mumbled against his neck, sending vibration up the older's neck making him blush softly and smile.

"You found your way to me Ggukie, I'm making your breakfast." Taehyung continued to move around and make the food.

"I'm staying here." Jeongguk said in a huff, sounding childish and it made Taehyung giggle.

"Alright Koo." Jeongguk smiles against the blonde's neck at the name, peppering light kisses to the soft exposed skin.

"I love you, Tata."

"I love you too, Koo."

Taehyung handed over the made breakfast to Jeongguk, who was now sat in bed, as instructed by Taehyung, with a tray table on his lap and the breakfast on that. Jeongguk kisses his lover on the lips, who gratefully returned it, before tucking into the delicious smelling food.

"This is amazing, baby." Jeongguk spike with his mouth full, covering it with his hand as Tae smiles and kisses his cheek.

"Thanks, Koo, I'm gonna go and clean up then get a shower."

"Okay, babe."

Taehyung proceeded to walk downstairs and clean up the mess he made, taking bites of his french toast as he cleaned. Once he was done he walked upstairs and got into the shower, washing his hair and body.

Jeongguk took his empty plate downstairs as his fiancé took a shower, walking back upstairs and stripping the sheets, changing them for a clean pair and goes to the bathroom attached to the bedroom, joining Taehyung in the shower and back hugging the male.

Taehyung smiled as he felt the arms around him. "Hey."

"Hi." Jeongguk grinned and turned the others head to kiss him, slipping tongue into the kiss and gripping his waist. Tae softly moaned into the ravenette's mouth, kissing back with tongue.

Tae was the first to pull away, slightly out of breath. "You need to shower, Koo."

"I know but I'd rather kiss you, it is my birthday, I should get what I want." He joked lightly, kissing down his neck.

The model giggled while tilting head to the side, "don't you think you're abusing the power of this a little?"

"Hmmm," the younger pretended to think, resting his chin on the others shoulder, scrunching up his nose cutely and looking up as if deep in thought. "Nope."

Taehyung giggled and shook his head, grabbing the body wash and loofa, starting to wash his body. Jeongguk chuckled, grabbing the shampoo and starting on his hair.