fortythree 。

"park jimin, i'm going to kill you!" hoseok stood up from his seat after reading jimin's comment, startling everyone with the screech that the chair made against the tiles.

"gotta zayn!" jimin stood up and started running around the place with hoseok chasing after him, trying to catch the younger to strangle him.

"oh god." taehyung shook his head, sighing.

"oh god, indeed." jooheon joined in, rolling his eyes, but giggling. a barista started walking over, wanting to take the celebrities orders.

"do you know what you'd like to order?" taehyung's head shot up at the familiar sounding voice. he gasped seeing his lifelong friend standing there.

"gummie!" bogum looked straight at taehyung with wide eyes, smiling widely as both males ran to each other and hugged tightly.

"oh my god, i didn't know where you had ran off to! you scared me!" taehyung playfully hit bogum's arm after they pulled away, making bogum laugh.

"sorry, taetae. i was visiting my sister, and i just got a job here so i stayed." bogum explained. seeing jeongguk eyeing the two, he leaned into taehyung's ear and whispered. "i think your boyfriend wants to kill me."

"huh?" taehyung pulled back to look at jeongguk, giggling when the younger looked away quickly. "he's protective over me."

"yeah, i can tell." taehyung smiled and laughed, bogum soon joining in too. they all ordered their drinks and some food, bogum leaving to make the orders while hoseok was still chasing jimin around like children.

jackson raised an eyebrow. "are they still goin-"

"ah!" they all looked over where the scream had come from, only to see jimin on the floor with hoseok on top of him practically strangling the poor child.

"hobi! get off him!" taehyung giggled and ran over, yoongi soon joining to help get the rapper off of jimin. everybody was sat on their phones, leaving the two weakest to the job of hoseok. taehyung groaned and stopped helping, deciding to tweet as he knew all the males in the room had his notifications on.

tata🍑
@/kimtaetae
ALL OF YOU GET OFF YOUR GODDAMN PHONES AND HELP ME AND YOONGI!

jeongguk spiked up at taehyung's tweet, putting his phone away and jogging over to help get hoseok away from jimin. seokjin and namjoon soon joining as they knew hoseok was quite strong.

once the task was complete, jimin was sat gasping for air from how he had been choked, but also from how much he had been laughing and running.

"damn, hoseok, you are one strong man." jimin rasped out, making hoseok chuckle and look at him.

"i didn't spend all that time at the gym for nothing, chim." jimin smiled, happy they were talking like normal again. even though taehyung is still holding a grudge against him, it feels good to have a normal conversation with hoseok without either of them wanting to drop kick the other to antarctica.

taehyung stood up from his crouching position with hoseok, seeing their drinks and food at the table. "food!" jeongguk smiled at his boyfriend's behaviour, walking over with him.

he felt his phone bussing in his pocket, so he grabbed it out after sitting down. everyone else had already started digging into their food as jeongguk held the phone to his ear.

"hello?" everyone looked at jeongguk, silently listening to what the conversation was.

"jeon jeongguk!" jeongguk gulps as he hears his manager's loud booming voice come through the phone. sejin never gets angry unless jeongguk has done something extremely wrong, and god damn, he must have done something terrible.