fiftyone 。

jeongguk had just stepped off the plane in america, and he already wants to leave for home. he felt sick to the stomach, his face becoming pale as he continued to take steps towards the airport.

"jeongguk-ssi." his manager called his name, he turned his head to look at him, his eyes dropping continuously.

"first, put your mask on." jeongguk complied and placed the black mask over his mouth and nose. "and second, we have just had a call from your friend, jimin."

jeongguk felt his face pale at the words. he knew jimin was at taehyung's for the night, his home was too far for jimin to walk after the interview that the two had at knowing brothers.

"he said he'd like to meet up with you at district bar and kitchen." jeongguk reluctantly nodded as they then started to walk into the airport, being met with screaming fans and confused looks of people who don't know who he is.

"jungkook-oppa!"

"marry me!"

"have my babies! kookie!"

"my kookie! you're my kookie!"

"thank you for helping me!"

"i love you so much!"

jeongguk kept his head down as the mix of males and females shouted and screamed. he flicked his eyes to the side, seeing a fan get pushed over he felt his blood boil. he stopped walking, his staff telling him to keep walking and his fans screaming and crying as he walking towards the fallen fan, reaching his hand out to help her up.

she started freaking out, like any normal fan would, as she then started bowing and saying 'thank you' constantly.

"no thank, no thank." he shook his head at the fan. "no push! no people pushed over!" he shouted to everyone as loud as he could muster, his korean accent still thick and strong. he wasn't fluent in english, but he knew how to say simple words.

everyone shouted either 'yes oppa!' or something along the lines of it. he turned back to the fan. "you going to where?"

"the staff job for you..." she mumbled in korean. jeongguk smiled and tapped her arm.

"then come with me-"

"it is fine, no more staff is required." his manager interrupted. he frowned, removing the elder's grip on his arm.

"no, she can come. you're coming with us." he gently grabbed the girl's arm, starting to walk with her towards the exit. his manager was shouting at him to tell him to stop, but he didn't listen and kept walking with her.

he finally reached one of the cars, the staff car. he opened the door and escorted the girl inside the van. "make sure she stays with the staff, my orders."

the driver nodded and he smiled at the girl once more. "i'll see you later."

"okay! bye! and thank you!" jeongguk replied with "no problem" before shutting the door and walking back to his own van.

"jeon jeongguk!" jeongguk quickly poked his head out to see his manager looking at him frustratedly. he rolled his eyes, ignoring his name being chanted and shut the door.

"to district, bar and kitchen." the driver nodded, then pulling away from the road and heading towards the destination.

.
i haven't updated in so long i'm so sorry

edit 210622: i still don't update frequently 😐