sixtyfive 。

after jeongguk had come downstairs, he greeted the three guests then they all got into yoongi's car and left. they were planning to go to an amusement park for the day, namjoon and jin said they'd meet them there, and they would spend the day at the park and go for a meal afterwards.

they arrived at the park and all preceded to get out the car, going to the ticket booth and paying then stepping into the park through one of those metal whirley things (as jeongguk likes to call it). they were greeted with the sight of the namjin couple making out, obviously jin being in control.

it took several clearing of throats and two small rocks thrown at the two before they broke apart, namjoon flushing red in embarrassment of being caught - despite being in a large ass theme park, him and his 148 IQ thought they wouldn't get caught. that sums up kim namjoon.

"there's kids around here, be more careful." jimin warned, poking joon's cheek as he swatted the younger's hand away, still blushing.

"why do we keep walking in on things sexual, y'all need to keep it in your pants." yoongi shook his head sighing, hoseok nudging his shoulder. "let's go on the rides."

"should we stick together or..?" taehyung looked between them.

"hm maybe go on a couple rides together then grab food and then part into groups?" jin suggested, namjoon stood being him and resting his arms over his shoulders and chin resting on his head.

jimin nodded. "sounds good, let's go?"

they all agreed and started walking towards a rollercoaster, leaving a shit scared hoseok behind, eye wide. "guys!"

they were now sat down inside one of the diners, all of them having ridden four roller coasters and had a game on the dodgems. six of the boys smiling widely and laughing as they laughed and joked around with each other, hair pristine as they ate.

whereas, hoseok, well hoseok looked like he had a rough night, then proceeded to be pushed in front of a bus and get dragged through a hedge. all in all, he looked like shit. hair sticking up in different directions, eyes still wide from the roller coaster they just finished having a go on, mouth dry as he continuously smacked his lips together in hope of gaining some moisture.

yoongi heard the noise and turned to look at his boyfriend, stifling a laugh as he saw his debauched state. he turned his focus away from the conversation with the other five and turned to his boyfriend. "babe?"

hoseok finally moved his focus from the floor in front of him and looked at yoongi. "hm?"

"are you okay?" he tilted his head to the side, genuine concern etched on his face as he knew how terrified hoseok was of rollercoasters.

the brunette shook his head and looked back at the floor. "i didn't like it."

"i know, i'm sorry i forced you to go on." he reached out and held his lovers hands, stroking the back of his hand with his thumb.

"it's okay." hoseok lightly gripped yoongi's hands and looked at him smiling tight-lipped. yoongi shook his head, about to protest. "don't say anything baby, it's fine. i'm gonna go clean up."

he pulled his hands away from yoongi's and stood up, making the chair screech against the floor before walking to the bathrooms, yoongi following him with his eyes before sighing as the others looked at him.

"is everything okay, yoon?" taehyung turned him body and held onto the boy's arm.

"yeah everything's fine, i just feel bad. i forced him to go on rollercoasters when i know he's shit scared of them." he said with a pout, sighing lightly at the end.

"aw, yoonie, it's okay, he'll forgive you." taehyung kissed his cheek and smiled softly. "he always does, he's whipped for you, he wanted you to enjoy yourself so he went through the fear to make you happy."

"i wish i could do the same for him." yoongi looked down as tae rubbed his back.

-
i didn't know what else to write 😔
go to my one shot book, magic shop, i update there when i'm not able to write anything for this book.🤍

edit 210622: magic shop isn't up anymore 😌