fiftyfive 。

"who's 's'?" taehyung frowned, looking through the email again. jeongguk scoffed.

"wait a minute, let me use my super magic mind reading powers to find out!" he shouted, sarcasm thick. taehyung rolled his eyes and pushed him lightly.

"shut the fuck up." jeongguk laughed and started reading the letter again. "i genuinely don't have clue on who this could be, i don't know anyone with the name 's'..." he frowned and bit his lip.

"what's going on?" jisoo's confused voice came through the speaker of the mac, rustling being heard before another voice joined in. a voice that made taehyung roll his eyes in annoyance.

"hi, soo soo!" lisa's over-excited voice joined in. "who are you talking to?" footsteps had indicated that she had entered the room.

"no one, what do you want?" jisoo pushed the laptop away from lisa's sight, turning it around and closing it slightly as she huffed adorably, making jisoo turn red and look away.

"manager-nim wants to see you, we need to go to dance practice and then we have a fan signing." jisoo nodded.

"tell him i won't be long." lisa nodded and waved, walking out and shutting the door behind her as she left.

"such a beautiful sight." she looked back at the mac that she had turned around and turned it back to face her, a deep blush on her cheeks as she opened it up fully again, taehyung and jeongguk looking into the camera with a smirk.

"w-what are you looking at me like that for..?" she looked around the room, not wanting to look at them. jeongguk chuckled and taehyung giggled.

"silly, we can see the blush on your cheeks!" jeongguk looked at taehyung adoringly before looking back at the screen.

"go get the libooty, soo!" taehyung and jeongguk burst out laughing loudly as jisoo became flustered and annoyed.

"yah! s-shut it! respect your elders!" she huffed out as taehyung's laughter died down and he looked back at jisoo.

"sorry, noona." he smiled innocently. "tell your boyfriend to shut the fuck up too!"

"yah! don't swear at me, bitch!"

"bitch?! did you just call me bitch?! you inside out grape fruit!"

"a fucking grape fruit?! shut the fuck up you dried out turnip!"

and that's when it went into chaos, jeongguk and jisoo shouting insults back and forth, taehyung making food for himself in the kitchen and jennie shouting at jisoo that she's late. yep. a normal day.

.
this took too long im sorry, im just dealing with a lot right now but im trying for you guys!