sixtytwo 。

the next day.

taehyung lay peacefully asleep on jeongguk's chest, one arm placed on his abs and his head on his chest as his breath was even. jeongguk's arm was wrapped around his waist drawing circles on his waist as he was leant up against the headboard, awake but eyes still closed enjoying the moment with his fiancé. both naked, the sun coming through the large window that replaced a wall to the outside world.

the streets were bustling already, it was only six in the morning. cars honking their horns as they bustle through busy road, people talking and yelling, some silent and reserved pushing through the crowded streets of los angeles. the sun casted a golden yellow glow on taehyung's face, his tan skin glistening from the light.

jeongguk finally opened his eyes looking down at taehyung and thinking about how he ever got so lucky to hold someone as precious as him, as beautiful as him. he thought he'd be stuck in a hell hole with lisa for the rest of his life, a downward spiral would have risen somewhere if that bitch stayed around. the pain he had put taehyung through, he doesnt deserve taehyung to be in his arms right now, to be peacefully lying on his chest like nothing else in the world mattered.

he felt lucky. too lucky. something will go wrong, his perfect relationship with taehyung wont last long and something will get in the way of it. its a sick, disgusting feeling and he hates it, but its hovering over him like a rain cloud. just waiting to let the showers rain.

taehyung stirred, slowly opening his eyes and looking up at jeongguk, eyes half closed still partly in sleep and a small sleepily smile on his lips, his deep morning voice echoing through jeongguk's ears.

"g'morning."

"good morning, beautiful." jeongguk smiled and kissed his head moving down to his temple then his cheek. "sleep well?"

taehyung nodded, yawning and rubbing eyes sighing softly in content. "very well, what about you?"

"me too." jeongguk smiled in adoration at his lover, rubbing his back. "have anything on today?"

"not that i know of, i just want you today." taehyung cuddled back into jeongguk, closing his eyes once more. "just us two, no one else, not even stepping outside i just want to stay in with my baby."

jeongguk smiled widely and kissed his head, pushing his hair back as he did so. "i'd love that."

"also," taehyung mumbled against his chest, "happy birthday."

jeongguk chuckled. "why thank you, i enjoyed my gift earlier this morning."

taehyung smiled blushing softly, "good, it's the only one youre getting."

"wow, shame." jeongguk sighed dramatically, earning a slap on his abs from taehyung making him chuckle. "i'm kidding, i loved it."

tae smiled, "you're getting a lot more. a lot, lot more."

.
first update after seventy thousand years 😭
ive had loads happen in my personal life and i lost the interest in writing but now im back!! i wont update as much to begin with but it will start growing more frequent as time goes on. thank you all for understanding!!