sixtyfour 。

i changed all the numbers of the chapters so i'm not confused anymore with what number i'm up to. i also changed a setting in my phone so if the words become lower cased that's why sorry haha.

Shower sex was not a planned aspect of the day, but how could Jeongguk resist Taehyung's fine ass at the early hours of his birthday morning? He couldn't. That's the answer.

Moans spilled from Taehyung's mouth as Jeongguk slowly thrusted in and out of him, making sure to be buried deep inside the blond, kissing his neck as he's pinned against the shower wall.

"K-koo, 'm close." Another moan slipped past his plump lips, leaning his head back and whimpering softly and Jeongguk slowly sped up his thrusts.

He put his head on Taehyung's chest, leaving marks and nipping at the skin, whispering softly, "cum for me baby, fuck, you're so beautiful."

Jeongguk moved slightly, angling his thrusts and thrusted up, finally hitting that bundle of nerves he's been aiming at the whole time, except this time he hit the centre, causing Taehyung's back to arch and his body to jolt.

Being lost in their own fantasy, lost in each other's bodies, thy didn't hear the knocks on the front door, or the door opening, or the footsteps bounding up the stairs. The door flung open, "Aha- AH!"

Both males jumped, eyes widening as they looked over to the door, seeing Jimin, with his eyes covered by his hands, in the middle of Yoongi and Hoseok, who stood eyes widened at the situation they walked in to.

"How did you get in! Jimin get out! All of you!" Tae shouted, turning a deep shade of red and hiding in Jeongguk's chest.

"Lock the fucking door next time, dickhead." Jimin mumbles under his breath as he left pulling the other two with him.

Jeongguk waited until the footsteps left downstairs and he pulled away from the hug, looking down at the male. "You okay, babe?"

Taehyung nodded looking up at him, smiling softly at the younger and admiring him before pulling away. "We better get washed up before they come barging in again."

"I never got to finish.." Jeongguk pouted, giving Taehyung puppy dog eyes, and who the hell could resist those? That's how Taehyung ended up pinned against the wall again, this time, Jeongguk was pounding into the male, trying to reach his climax faster then before and abusing Taehyung's prostate.

"Fuck, daddy!" Echoed through the room as the blonde released with a loud moan, the younger not long after as he grunted out a "fuck taehyung" as he climaxed into the male.

He pulled out and cleaned them both, finishing the shower, which had now became cold, and they stepped out slightly shivering and wrapped a towel around themselves, drying their hairs with a smaller one.

Taehyung walked to his closet, opening it and walking into it, looking through it to find an outfit. after a while he felt strong arms wrap around him.

"what are you wearing babe?" jeongguk asked, looking at all the clothes to help his boyfriend pick out something.

"hmm, i don't know really." he tilted his head, moving clothes to the side.

"why not.." jeongguk reached into a mix of shirts, pulling out a white shirt with small red florals to decorate it. he next pulled out a gucci tie and proceeded in pulling out a pair of paint blue and white checkered pants, handing him his no-heel loafers. "there you go."

"you little fashionista." taehyung giggled out and walked out of the closet as the younger chuckles and went to his smaller section of the large closet. he pulled out a simple black t-shirt, a beige shirt, denim ripped jeans, a black belt and white sneakers.

taehyung had gotten dressed and went into the bathroom again to do his morning face routine then brush his teeth and go back into the bedroom to blow dry his hair.

jeongguk stepped out the closet, changing into the outfit, draping the beige shirt over the black one not closing the buttons. taehyung smiled at him going back to drying his hair as jeongguk followed taehyung's previous actions.

taehyung handed the hair dryer over to jeongguk as he grabbed his wallet and phone and walked downstairs and into the living room to properly greet jimin and the others.

"you done fucking now?" yoongi leaned back into the couch, putting an arm across the back of it behind jimin's head and crosses a leg over the other.

taehyung went a scarlet red and sat down on the other couch. "shut up."