twentyfour 。

NEW NOTIFICATION;
@JungHoseok sent a message!

K-Pop Updates
@/KPOPDAILY
ATTENTION! Min Yoongi, better known as the rapper Agust D, has recently been seen to have left Jung Hoseok (J-Hope)'s house with hickeys littering his neck! Soon after, Jimin also left with messed up hair, and he was out of breath. What happened between the three? Is there something we don't know about?

(Click on the video for the fancam of when Agust D left)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pBuZEGYXA6E

com/watch?v=pBuZEGYXA6E

「. . . 」 39M ↱↲ 36.4M ♡ 38.2M

꒰⠤꒱

ParkJimin , JungHoseok

have you two seen that post by
@.K-Pop Updates?
jhope • 12:55 pm

yeah. they think we're all dating,
i've been looking through the comments
of the video lmao
chimmy mcchim • 12:55 pm

mhm same
jhope • 12:55 pm

like, it is just us two dating and
that threesome was just to spice things
up a bit
chimmy mcchim • 12:55 pm

people need to stop making
assumptions smh
chimmy mcchim • 12:55 pm

yeah agreed
jhope • 12:55 pm

you do realise this is the group
chat right?
12:57 pm

yeah and?
chimmy mcchim • 12:57 pm

oh. nothing.
12:57 pm

yoongs?
jhope • 12:57 pm

dont talk to me i gotta go
12:57 pm

im busy...
12:57 pm

what...yoongi?
jhope • 12:58 pm

agust d has left the group.

yoongi sighed and threw his phone across the room, hearing it smack against the wall and smash into pieces. that's the least of his worries right now. he ran his hands over his face, shaking his head.

"don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't..." a sob escaped his lips as he sniffled. "fuck."

he was hurt. so, so hurt. he never wanted to feel the way he was feeling now; broken, used, played. he never knew that what had happened meant nothing at all to the two males, it was for their benefit only. they didn't think twice about yoongi's feelings, they just wanted to spice things up a little.

yoongi felt the tears escape as he let it all out. he was alone. no one was there to comfort him. no one. no one. but by now, he seemed used to it. he had been alone for so much of his life, despite having taehyung as his friend, tae had other friends too, which meant taehyung wasn't always with him. so he was always alone. he didn't like the feeling, but he doesn't know how to stop feeling this way.