fortyseven 。

smut ahead

smut ahead.
includes;
self-pleasure, swearing, use of
sex toys, orgasm denying, phone sex
jeongguk/taekook

˳೫˚∗ ˳೫˚∗ ˳೫˚∗

"over here!" , "look this way!" , "this camera!" , "mr. kim! mr. kim!" , "taehyung!" , "taeyang, over here!" , "taeyan, this camera!" , "taeun! taeun!"

taehyung didn't know where to look. his name being shouted incorrectly in random directions, as a bunch of american paps shouted at him to look their way for photos. he sighed as he focused, posing and looking different directions with no set point to look.

this was the met gala, a very important event. harry styles, kim kardashian, kim chanmi and so many more celebrities attended this event. he was scared shitless, he's here on his own with no one to talk to. he just wishes jeongguk was in america, he doesn't want to be here, he wants to fall asleep in his boyfriend's arms, but it's been a year. one excruciating long year of a long distance relationship.

he huffs in relief as he sees a staff member signalling him to move from the red carpet to let other celebrities through. he nodded and waved before walking off to the side, smiling at someone who offered him champagne on a silver tray.

he took one and thanked her, taking a sip as she walked off to give some to other celebrities. he took a look around, smiling at some guests and waving at others. he felt his phone buzz in his pocket, he took it out to see a notification from twitter.

 he felt his phone buzz in his pocket, he took it out to see a notification from twitter

he pressed the notification and opened up his phone, seeing a tweet about him pop up. the pictures were from when he had arrived at the met gala, so he read the caption and chuckled to himself.

he typed out a vine reference, expecting jeongguk to reply with a quick 'what? no i didn't mean that!' and for him to say he didn't say it, but he was surprised once he agreed that taehyung was in fact a daddy. taehyung felt his skin become hot, he felt himself getting hard. fuck, not here.

he excused himself to the bathroom, locking the stall door behind him and speedily telling jeongguk to dm him. he unbuttoned his slacks, pushing them down slightly, just enough for his cock to spring free. he looked down at his phone again, seeing jeongguk had dmed him.