twentysix 。

"i'm worried about him." hoseok looked up at everyone from where he was sat. taehyung gave him a small smile, standing up and releasing jeongguk's grip on him to walk over to hoseok and sit next to him.

"we all are, hobi." taehyung brought hoseok closer in a side hug, rubbing arm as hoseok leaned his head on tae's shoulder, taehyung then leaning his head on hoseok's.

namjoon looked over at the two. "you and jimin were the last ones seen with him...do you know what happened?"

hoseok shook his head. right now, the five males were all sat in the living room. hoseok had called the two couples to come over because jimin and him had an argument over yoongi, and hoseok was so worried about the both of them. jimin had completely walked out on him, slamming the door shut and he hadn't returned home yet. hoseok has no idea where the younger went.

"w-well..." everyone looked back at hoseok. he decided it was time to tell the truth of their threesome. "me, him a-and jimin all h-had a three-threesome..."

everyone's eyes widened at the confession. "b-but, after that h-he just left. i-in the morning when w-we woke up." taehyung sat up more, making everyone's gaze fix to him.

"did you tell him it meant nothing? that is was just something for you and jimin?" hoseok sat up as well, no longer leaning on tae as he sniffled and shook his head.

"a-at the time, n-no. b-but we d-did after..." taehyung's face contorted into one of anger and annoyance. everyone could see this. taehyung stood up with a frown on his face.

"do you know how fucking sensitive he is?!" he shouted at hoseok. hoseok's eyes widened and so did the other three.

"tae, calm down." seokjin stood up, trying to grab tae's hand to stop him from shouting at the pink haired, but taehyung snatched his hand away, glaring at hoseok.

"he's been through so fucking much, he was always used for his fucking body and it meant nothing to anyone! you of all people should fucking know that and then you go ahead and do that?! you are fucking vile, don't ever talk to him again!" taehyung shouted, then walking out and slamming the door behind him.

jeongguk stood up quietly and walked out the door, not giving eye contact to anyone. hoseok sighed, rubbing his face with his hands and crying even more. the other two males walked over to console him.