Draye POV

It was 8:00am, Dwayne and I were about to board our plane. We went through first class and took our seat.

"How long is this flight kid?" Dwayne asked sounding like a lil bitch.

"Nigga it's a 5 hour flight, enjoy yourself, and calm down haven't you been on an airplane before?" I said leaning back in my leather seat.

"That's the problem I've never been the one to do out of town business for Kelle and you know it" I shook my head and started laughing.

"Please take your seats we will be taking off in 5 minutes." The pilot announced through the speakers.

"Look I'll get you a flight attendant to keep you company" I turned around and tapped this blonde girl, she had big boobs and her uniform showed all her curves.

"Excuse me but my brother here has never flew on a plane before would you mind keeping him some company?" I asked with a smirk.

"Of course, so what's the problem handsome?" She asked looking at Dwayne.

I looked at them and turned the other way and put my wireless Beats by Dr. Dre on my head. I looked through my music playing "Hold Yuh" By Egyptian and drifted off to sleep.

- Dwayne POV

When we arrived in Ocho Rios, it was so different from Cali. We grabbed our luggage and exited the airport, and was met wit a big yellow Hummer. There were men standing around the car with rifles waiting for us. The driver opened the door, we got in and was greeted by a big buff nigga in the front seat.

"Wea ya come from?" He asked looking straight ahead.

"Wea de boy Daniel?" Draye said. I had totally forgotten that this nigga had a lil Jamaican in him. After he responded we pulled off and headed for Daniel's place. About 20 minutes of driving on the round abouts we started driving through sand. We pulled up to this self-soothing beach, and everybody begin to unload our things.

"Follow back a mi" the buff nigga said. Draye gave me the signal to follow them. We started walking through a shit load of palm trees. Finally, we came to this big ass Indian-looking palace. The two front doors opened and out stepped Daniel.

"Rocko, yuh a don gorgon" he said dapping up the buff nigga.

"Wassup Daniel" Me and Draye said at the same time.

"Boys, its great to finally be doing business with yall, so lets go in the back and discuss this over brunch."

We walked in the house, there were marble floors, chandeliers, and expensive ass statues all throughout his house. The back of the house was even better. There was a enormous pool, the Jacuzzi was above the pool creating the waterfall effect. We sat down by the pool, and begin talking business.

"So what is it boys, what do you need" Daniel asked.

"Well, we had a connect but he flaked out on us for our next shipment" I stated.

"Yeah, and we need a better product, and an honest connect at that" Draye added.

"I see, well how much are you willing to put on the line for our first shipment?" Daniel questioned.