I walked towards the gun and kneeled down, grabbing it oh so slowly. I got back up and aimed it at him. I held my finger on the earpiece I had in. "Mission complete. Send somebody to come get him" I said. "Good job miss Cha," Kai said on the other side of my earpiece. "Finally somebody caught you. You know, being an outsider isn't so bad. Nobody knows who you are. Good luck mister mafia boss" I said. Dawon laughed. "You think this is over? You'll regret this later, I'm telling you this in advance" Dawon said. "We'll see about that," I said with a smile on my face.

Right as I said that agents walked in the door. "That was fast," I said. "KAOI likes to handle things quickly, you should know this by now," Youngbin said. "What are you doing here?" I asked him with a proud smile. "I'm in charge of the mafia boss case. So, I'm here to pick him up" Youngbin said. "Well, I'd say, Job well done," I said. Youngbin grabbed Dawon and uncuffed him but cuffed him right back. "You're coming with me," Youngbin said to Dawon. "This isn't over," Dawon said as he was walking past me. I chuckled. "Mission fully complete," I said in my earpiece. "Good. Come to the agency tomorrow and we'll finish the deal we made" Kai said. "Of course," I said and got my earpiece out. I smashed it. Nobody has to know.

~Flashback~

When I was done at the agency making the deal with Kai, I got home. It's what you can call home. When I walked into the motel room I was staying in, I saw some equipment. An earpiece, a photo and a piece of paper with information.

I know the photo isn't that great, but this is what he looks like. Get it done without any mistakes, you know what happens when mistakes are made. You might get killed, sexually abused or something else. Do it thoroughly.

I laughed. I don't make mistakes.

~End of flashback~

After the mission, I just went home. I fell on the bed while letting out a sigh. I will get 100 million dollars tomorrow. I can pay everything to my dad and get my sister. We can move on with our lives then. I smiled at the thought of Haeun and me having a good life, but my smile soon faded.

The doorbell rang so I opened it. "Letter for Miss Cha," The man said. "Yes, that's me," I said. He gave me a letter and left. I looked at it with a confused expression. That man was gone very quickly. I walked back into the room and closed the door. Carefully I opened the letter and read it.

This might shake some things up.

What a short letter. I looked into the envelope and saw a flash drive. I walked towards the computer that was standing in the room. I plugged the flash drive in and saw two files on it. They were videos. One said 'watch me first' so carefully I clicked on it.

It was Haeun sitting on the floor in an empty room playing with some dolls. It looked like she wasn't harmed, or wasn't harmed yet. This went on for 5 minutes until a man with a mask suddenly came up behind her, holding a gun right at her head. Haeun didn't notice anything though, she just kept playing with the dolls. The man was looking straight into the camera. I put my hand over my mouth and started to cry. He stood there for 2 minutes when he suddenly made a movement indicating the time was running out for me. Already? Then, the man left the room and Haeun didn't notice a thing.

My tears were falling down my face. I still had to look at the second video. It said 'you probably don't remember this'. I clicked on it.

It was a little girl getting beaten up by an older man. I'm assuming it was her dad. When I saw who the man was I froze. It was my dad If I can even call him that. When I looked at the little girl, I didn't recognize her. She was crying and bruises were visible. What is he doing to her?

The video ended after 5 minutes of him just beating the little kid. I cried while transferring the videos to my phone. I need to find out who this little girl is, and where my sister is. I need to save my sister, and I might have more people to save.

That night it was hard for me to sleep. I didn't even get to sleep for long either. Kai called me in the middle of the night. "What?" I asked him. "Come to the agency, we have a problem," He said. "Why now?" I asked him. "Just come, no further questions" He demanded. "Fine fine, I'm on my way," I said and got out of bed. I didn't even change into anything else.

I rushed to the agency. When I got to Kai's office I walked in and saw him and Youngbin sitting down. "Have a seat" Kai said. I looked at Youngbin who looked quite irritated. I carefully made my way over to a chair and sat down. "We have some bad news," Kai said. "What? What happened? Did the mafia boss escape?" I asked. "No, something worse," Youngbin said. I looked at both of them. "What can be worse than a mafia boss escaping?" I asked. "Nabi, He wasn't the boss. He was a decoy" Kai said.

I stopped doing whatever I was doing. "He was a what? Are you saying-" "Yes, someone else is the boss. Dawon was a pawn and a distraction" Kai said. I looked at Youngbin who nodded, confirming what Kai said. "Then, what's gonna happen now?" I asked carefully. "We need you to get to the real boss. We also know who it is" Kai said. "Okay, tell me what needs to happen," I said.

"Okay, first of all. You won't arrest him immediately. This man has been impossible to catch. We need you to get close to him, crawl under his skin, and then take him out, by doing that you will bring down his whole gang. It's going to be challenging since you have to keep strong. We'd rather that you'll be so close to him, he doesn't want to let you go. We need you to break him. You have to do whatever it takes, listen to what he says and what he wants you to do. If you'll complete all of this, I might add something extra to the deal. Are you up for it?" Kai asked. "I'm always up for a challenge. Who is it that I need to get?" I asked. "Well, first of all, I won't be fully in charge, Youngbin is going to be the one to lead you through this mission. Yes, I will be having contact with you as well, but Youngbin is going to be the one in charge. Now, for the man you need to take out" Kai showed me a picture of a man, a very familiar man. "This man has recently moved back into this town. He had been gone for a while. Get to him, and take him out once we tell you to" Kai said.

My eyes were so big from shock.

"This man"

"I know him"

"It's Taeyang"

The end of this chapter