-THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER, FR RN-

Haha, congrats! You made it here, at last! Even if you read this book when I just finished, or loooong after this book is finished. What? 2021? I doubt this book is going to be relevant until that time period. Or maybe when I've left Wattpad? I think I won't be leaving Wattpad in a short time, but I'm sure one day this phase will close eventually, and I will somehow move on. ( Man I'm sentimental rn) Okay but whenever you read this, I thank you so so so much. :)))

Lmao, I don't know. But still, whenever you are reading this, thank you. Your support is appreciated. This book is kinda shit,  I'll try better in my next book :D

❗NOTE ❗
Dang, I'm so angry with Wattpad. Really. It's keeps drafting this chapter although I already uploaded it. I'm really mad rn. Sorry for the late update, my apologies. I've been trying to update this chapter since yesterday but to no avail.

[Ending Five: Seungjin]

(02:00)

Seungmin never jumped around with full energy, until today. Just a normal day to have a date. So they told the driver to go to the biggest bookstore in the city. 

When they go out to the car, the building stood up enormously, chocolate pillars, antique details. Windows with colorful stains of mosaic, wooden doors wide-open. People running around, with bags full of books. No stains of blue seen in the sky, they both had to fan themselves with their arms.

Entering the door, the stained glass now could be seen picturing different kinds of things, the biggest one being a mosaic of a lion. Seungmin lurks into one of the sections, the romance section. 6Day books. Scanning around, some books are seemingly familiar. 

He picks up one of the books, something he was wishing he could buy. 6Day's Ouch. Not a famous one, it's quite a small project for 6Day. Honestly, he never purchases 6Day's more unfamiliar books, since it's rare and the price goes higher as well.

Opening his wallet, around 30.000 Won was left. It was the money he saved over the course of two months. The price tag reached 20.000 Won. 

"Seungmin, I have that at home!" Hyunjin shouted from another aisle across him, lifting some fantasy books as his fingers try to point the book Seungmin was holding.

Seungmin turned his head, putting the book back into the shelf "Really?" 

"My mom literally collects every 6Day book." Hyunjin laughed.

"WHAT?? WHY DID I NEVER NOTICE AND WHY DID YOU NEVER TOLD ME?" Seungmin crosses his arms jokingly, "I trusted you!" 

"Well, some of it is put in my parent's bedroom. You never asked for them, so I just never told you." 

So, Seungmin stopped looking around for 6Day books. Suddenly, Hyunjin calls him to the fantasy aisle. In there, the books were thicker, more dark-aura like. When Seungmin gets close to Hyunjin, suddenly Hyunjin goes to the back of Seungmin's body, his hand reached to the front. Seungmin's head squeezed onto Hyunjin's arms. His face heated th

"How about this book, sweetie? Is this good?" Hyunjin pulls out a book, so thick. Fantasy was a genre Seungmin didn't really play around with.

 From the cover itself, the dark blue contrasting to the red was making the book has a more aggressive aura. The story was those kinds of historical-kingdom stories.

"Hmmm... I guess we can try it out." 

Going to the drama section, they spotted a book called Stray Kids. A story of nine young-adults who thrives to be an idol and the dreams come true. The cover, nine men drawn. Two of them looked similar, it looked like both of them.