15

HEI YALL! GUESS WHO'S BACK FROM THE DEAD. ITS YO GIIIIIIIIRL KEITH! YES LIKE I PROMISED MY hiATuS was until 10th. But guess who's procrastinating. btw y'all I went to school just this friday and it already SUCKEDDD. I miss school breaks already haha T_T BTW 925 READS WOAAH! SO CLOSE TO 1K YRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

And I noticed there IS A LOT of silent readers here oof like yall be like that :((( JKJK your vote is yall desicion 

BTW ENJOY^_^

Oh and stream answer. Just saying.

NO I MEAN REALLY YALL PLS STREAM ANSWER.

Today was just some normal sunny Sunday when the literature gang made some plans to go to Jeongins house for some little talk and fun. But Hyunjin and Seungmin decided to meet up at a small expensive cafe to get some brunch before going to Jeongins house. While Hyunjin was lost in his taught while staring deeply into the sparkly eyes none other belonged to Seungmin. On the other hand, Seungmin eyes didn't even bother to gaze at Hyunjin's face, as he was reading a book given by Jeongin.

Their orders has came, with Hyunjin buying some cheese croissant and a cup of hot chocolate, while Seungmin decided to buy pancakes with vanilla ice cream, with some hot brewed tea that had still smoke spreading, following the wind.

"Hei, when are you gonna drink?" Hyunjin asked as he sips the hot chocolate.

"Oh, its here? Seungmin put aside the book as he sees the pancakes in front of him, I didnt realize! The book Jeongin gave me is really fun!"

"Hyunjin felt the urge to talk, You've been talking about Jeongin lately."

"Sure, were like you know, really close and he's really cool. "

"So you like Jeongin, huh?" Hyunjin gave a smirk, trying to joke it out altough he felt as he might be dissapointed.

"Why you bring up that again?" Seungmin said as he went out with a chuckle, "Ill just let time expose whos the person I like."

"God, what's so special about Jeongin, huh?" Hyunjin's tone immidiately became some kind of, mocking. But his eyes were sharp and serious, making Seungmin himself was taken aback.

"What is up with you and that attitude?" Seungmin's smile disappeared, as his eyes furrowed and his shock of Hyunjin's action arise.

Seungmin than laughed and shook his head, "Bestfriend jealousy, much?"

"I guess so." Hyunjin joined to laugh as he realized how much his emotions have driven him to this point.

Hyunjin thought that Seungmin will laugh it off and forget about it. But Seungmin was rather quiet, and it worries Hyunjin. He tried to repress his will to comfort Seungmin, and then in a few minutes, he brushed the thought off, thinking he might be overthinking too much.

The cafe meets still went well after that, they still talked although what already has happened. After that, Hyunjin decided that he wanted to pay all. Seungmin didn't want to make a burden Hyunjin, as of now he had forgotten how wealthy is Hyunjin and how much 40.000 won brunch for Hyunjin is like him getting a new pack of cheap 1.000 won pencil.

"Okay, okay lets split up a bit! How about you pay 30.000 won and Ill pay the rest!"

Hyunjin shook his head as he gave the cashier the credit card, "Nope, not gonna happen."

"Well whatever then." Seungmin smiled.

The clock hanging on the wall strikes to 10, which in they remember that they had planned to go to Jeongins at 12. They didn't want to rush, so they went for a slow walk on the streets, wondering and looking at what they could do.