25 + life update bc why not

Bye Moonbyul made me gayer than I already been. I'm hands up Mamamoo = talent. Please support and stream Eclipse, love yall.
!Life Update uwu!

17/02/20

After some things happening in my life, I have a hypothesis that my life will be busier from now on. It's not something bad, and I'm actually quiet excited. I may or may not be going to unfold a new chapter of my life.

To make this work, it may cut some of my writing time. So no, like the last hiatus note, I can't promise you anything. But still I love writing this shit and I'll finish this.

BTW enjoy!!!

There was him, Jisung, stepping into the school gate.  When Hyunjin saw his figure walking in, he ran up to him with a big smile on his face, while both of his arms cuddle up Jisung's body.

"I MISS YOU JISUNG!" Hyunjin said.

"Oh my miss you too! How has everyone been?" Jisung asked with a happy tone.

Hyunjin smiled seeing Jisung happy, "Yeah, everything is fine! But how are you? Are you better now?" 

"I'm better! Don't worry! How is Minho?" 

"Aw come on, don't think about him. Let's have fun as you're back here now!" Hyunjin said as he pulls Jisung's oversized sleeves, going through the halls.

But then, they found themselves meeting Jeongin and Chan, talking together while walking in the halls. They were having a fun talk with laughs, and both of them didn't bother to look at Jisung and Hyunjin.

When Sehyoon came to the scene, Chan zipped his mouth close and his foot was stepping away from Jeongin. Being confused, Jeongin takes a step closer to Chan, but Chan's head was directing forward as if he didn't notice Jeongin's presence.

"Hei Chan! What's up! Long time no see." Sehyoon said as he notices Chan.

"Not much! The organization has been busy lately." Chan answered.

"Who is this?" Sehyoon's gaze became cynical as he notices Jeongin.

"Probably some irrelevant freshmen. Don't know him." Chan said with a mocking tone, making Jeongin shocked and slowed his walking pace, letting Sehyoon and Chan walk in front.

"Oh, for a second I thought you know him," Sehyoon chuckled, "Cause you know, I've seen you and this guy walking besides each-other often lately."

"Nah, probably coincidental. Why would I know him?" Chan said, looking at Jeongin mumbling 'sorry'.

"That's good."

Their walking pace became faster, leaving Jeongin all stranded- speechless.

"Oh my god! What the hell!" Hyunjin was amazed on how his bestie could do that.

"No worries," Jeongin's head looked back, gazing onto Hyunjin, "It's normal for him to do that. Don't worry!"

Although Jeongin smile became wide, deep down he didn't like how Chan manage to pretend to don't know him. It hurts that he had to hide his friendship with Chan.

While they we're walking in the halls, Jeongin's tears start falling. The first to notice was Jisung. Jisung pulled Hyunjin and Jeongin to a dark and quiet toilet.

Putting the lights on, they could see the tears running down from Jeongin's face, with red eyes. Hyunjin, who just noticed, came to shock.

"Jeongin, what happened?" Jisung asked.

"Go away!" Jeongin shouted.

"What?" Hyunjin was getting confused.

"Just go away, leave me alone."

As the bells ring they had to go to class. Hyunjin can't skip this period, or if he do he'll miss some worksheet.

As time goes by he kept worrying about Jeongin, he seems to be in a big amount of sadness. This made him loose all of his focus onto the worksheet, making him didn't finish lots of the questions.

First break was finally there marked by the loud rings of the bell. They all decided to eat together, celebrating Jisung's presence while eating pasta. While Chan was there, smiling like nothing had happened, Jeongin was nowhere to be found.

Hyunjin decided to eat all of his food fast, while searching Jeongin. Out of curiosity, Seungmin decided to follow Hyunjin.

"What are you doing?" Seungmin asked, confused of Hyunjin who had been looking around class-by-class, room-by-room and kept walking with a straight face.

He told the whole story as he rushly open doors, making students felt awkward of his presence, until he accidentaly opened the journalistic room, whereas the club had been sitting and eating their food.

Seunghyub's gazed mockingly to both of them at the door, "Congrats on the couple I didn't even knew dated!"

"What? How did you know?"

A guy with brown hair tossed the new weekly newspaper, being them as the headlines. Below the seemingly bold and thick font about their relationship, there was a bathroom selfie that they'd had uploaded on Instagram awhile ago.

When there was the word 'Jang Wheein' across the article, they knew who spilled all of these information.

"Man, who would've guess the handsome Hwang Hyunjin would end up with the quiet boy." a member, named Cha Hun said, "but congrats, tho. Heo Yuri would not be happy seeing this."

Jaehyun laughed, "you bet she was angry. She's so weird lately."