09

Yay there's a post today because my trip changed schedule to tomorrow ! All day I've been busy with other things and checking wp to see the reads have surpassed 150!!! My goal have been reached aaaaa THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I really appreciate you all! Enjoy-! -KeiTh

BTW I came out to one of my besties AND I FEEL SO HAPPYYYY. She was really accepting!!! YRRRRT. But I haven't tell her this tho, in fact I haven't told anyone yet irl.

{EDIT} LMAO ALL THE " "WERE ALL GONE AND I DIDN'T BOTHER TO CHECK IT IM SO SORRY.

Seungmin opened his eyes, to only see Hyunjin's face facing is direction. For a few seconds, he was trying to remember what happened last night. They we're talking about books until he fell asleep.

Seungmin looked around to see the room, only to accidently hit the lamp stand, causing a big boom to the ground. Then, he saw Hyunjin opening his eyes and see Seungmin.

"Sorry bro," Seungmin said.

Hyunjin looked at his phone, "its literally 5 in the morning what are you doing."

"I always wake up early, I guess. Its a habit." Seungmin said, "I still feel a bit sleepy but I doubt that I can sleep at this point."

"Ok I cant sleep again please cuddle," Hyunjin said, he extended his arms.

"No." Seungmin shook his head.

Why?? Hyunjin pouted.

"Ummm..." Seungmin just froze.

"Please..." Hyunjin begged.

Seungmin gave a smile, "um... oh well."

Seungmin once again jumped to the bed, wrapping his arms in Hyunjin. Hyunjin hugged him back. Suprisingly, Seungmin felt warm and cozy. He liked it.

A snore was heard, loud. Hyunjins eyes were totally closed. Seungmin tried releasing the hug, but Hyunjins arm was so tight he couldnt get it off. As Hyunjins loud snoring was still heard, Seungmin tried to close his eyes and sleep.

See what I said, they are such a couple. A sound was heard, while there was sounds of wheels going through them, and also sounds of footsteps coming to their direction.

Seungmin opened his eyes, to see Hyunjin was already in a weird position. Then, there was two maids with a trolley of food coming at their direction. There was chicken soup, boiled eggs, puddings, and two glasses of water.

"Enjoy your meal, Hyunjins boyfriend." The Hyejin maid was laughing. They put the food on the table.

Ohhh... Thank you." Seungmin awkwardly bowed.

They left the room. Seungmin tried to shake Hyunjins shoulder to wake him up. He was very easy to be waken up so he just get up.

In that room, there was a table at the edge of the room, with one side facing the walls and two chairs. They went there and started eating the food. Seungmin likes it, but he misses his home where he usually just cook instant noodles or maybe fry an egg, or both.

"I want your pudding." Hyunjin said as he looks at the grape-flavoured pudding Seungmin had.

Seungmin looked at his pudding, who is half eaten by him, "you want all?"

"No feed me." Hyunjin said as he opened her mouth.

"Okay open your mouth." Seungmin said as he puts a spoon of his pudding to Hyunjins mouth.

'"Ohmhygoshshgsvjcnscsg." Hyunjins mouth was full of pudding.

His cheeks looks puffy, and he looks so happy. Seungmin cant hold the cuteness.

Hyunjin checked his phone. Honestly, he has a lot of friends that he mutes always. He just asnwers it when he feels like it. But then, the name Moonstar Yeehaw appears.

Moonstar Yeehaw- bOi Ill be there in 30 minutes so you better be ready

He just reads it, nextly, Sehyoons message came.

Shithyoon- bro so its been long time since we all gather in your house

Shithyoon-How bout we have some time together?

You- Sorry but later ok? There are guests in my house rn

He shuts his phone. And both of them had a happy breakfast.

What came next? Moonbyul. And the fact that Hyunjin forgot to tell Seungmin that she's coming too. The bell rang as Hyunjin ran downstairs, Seungmin just followed him. In the door, there was Moonbyul who had dye her hair brown.

"Oh my god Moonbyul! You dyed your hair again?" Hyunjin was shocked.

"Did you just dropped the honorifics?" Seungmin's jaw drop.

"No need to use honorifics on me bro," Moonbyul smirked, "I like to be called "Moonbyul", not "noona" or "eonnie"."

Seungmin just nod in agreement, seeing how much of a strong badass aura that Moonbyul's gave. They talked a bit in the living room, while watching some TV and being lazy potatoes in the sofa. But then Moonbyul got bored and invited Hyunjin and Seungmin to some kind of park near the house.

It was a five minute walk, while Hyunjin and Seungmin was in the front talking so much, leaving Moonbyul in the back, planning a tactic to make both of them close.

Not even close to the park yet, they found themselves in the lines of the icecream shop. It needed around 20 minutes to be in line, to only get that Hyunjin's ice cream fell down. The line was getting really long, so it's not possible to get in line again, according to Hyunjin's laziness.

"Let's just share, you know." Seungmin said to Hyunjin.

"Yay!'