05

After the clock strikes to one, he and Moonbyul ended the call. There is no new notification in his phone. Hyunjin closed his eyes as he hugged his pillow.

"Ting"

A notification was heard. He almost jumped as he sees the notification. It was from Seungmin.

--

Seungmin- Oh

Seungmin- Hi Hyunjin

Seungmin- Yes it's me Seungmin

Seungmin- Where did you get my number?

You- I got it from our senior Moonbyul

Seungmin- Dude you know Moonbyul noona?

You- sHE's my cousin D U H

Seungmin- Oh my god so coool :O

Seungmin- I mean Moonbyul noona is like so badass

You- Ikr like she's confidence goals

You-BTW WHY YOU HAVEN'T SLEPT YET

Seungmin- I'm reading a book

Seungmin-I planned on sleeping at 11

Seungmin- But books equal drugs

Seungmin- I always want like, "Okay... just one more chapter."

Seungmin-But like, I ALWAYS WANT TO READ ONE MORE CHAPTER AND TO THE POINT WHERE I THINK I'LL JUST THINK LIKE THAT UNTIL I ACCIDENTALY READ UNTIL THE BOOK ENDS

Hyunjin- SAME

Hyunjin-Once I didn't slept until four because of a book LMAO

Seungmin- DUDE I ONCE I ONLY SLEPT FOR 30 MINUTES BECAUSE I KEPT READING

Seungmin- okay that was yesterday but, I'm addicted at this point

Hyunjin- Tbh I don't think I read more than you but I relate

Seungmin- Okay so I'm going to continue reading, I NEED TO FINISH THIS BEFORE I SEE THE SUNLIGHT , SO BYE BRO

Hyunjin- Bye

He closed his eyes again, but then a special ringtone came up. He knew where it was from.

THREE BOIS DYING IN HIGH SCHOOL

Jisung- Hei I know you all asleep

Jisung- But I need to cancel our plan

Jisung- I'm busy

You- Man u keep busy lately

You- Why?

Jisung- It's just something

You- I wish you were more flexible with your free time

You- Like it used to be

Jisung- But on the bright side, we can do it in Saturday :)

You- YOU SERIOUS?

You- Yassss

--

Another day has passed by, Chan, Jisung, Hyunjin and the other few guys we're just chilling. They we're playing around and making jokes, but Jisung kept on looking on his phone. Out of annoyance, Hyunjin snatched his phone.

"GIVE IT BACK!" Jisung said as he shouted in anger.

"LMAO catch it if you can!." Hyunjin said as he tried to put the phone on his back.

"NO HYUNJIN I'M SERIOUS!" Jisung tried to reach the phone, but Hyunjin was very swift at moving aback his body.

Sehyoon grabbed the phone and Jisung shouted even louder, but Sehyoon just smiled and started to read the phone. Jisung was kneeling, in the verge of tears. Sehyoon's face expression also changed to a frown of disgust.

Sehyoon threw the phone all away across the room, and Hyunjin was in the right time to catch it. Everyone's eyes was at Sehyoon. They all know that Jisung is going to be doomed in some way. Out of curiousity, Hyunjin peeked at the message.

Minho- Hei bby

Minho- So where we going for the date?

He was so shocked either. But then a sound of a slammed table was heard, and his attention was diverted. Sehyoon glared at Jisung who was still kneeling, but now tears were falling down rapidly.

"EW EW EW EW...!! You are so fucking gross! Wait until the teachers hears this!" Sehyoon said.

Jisung was crying, really loud, "P...Please don't tell anyone.. I can't let my parents know too."

"God," Sehyoon sighed as who he was facing was an long-term friend, "For the love of god I just hope this isn't fucking true."

"Okay, but don't EVER talk to us again! I don't want your gay to spread and infect us!" Sehyoon said as he pushed Jisung.

Jisung ran to Hyunjin as he snatched his phone while his eyes we're red and full of tears. Then, he punched right in Hyunjin's face. For a second, everything went blank.

"It's your fault, bitch!" Jisung voice echoed in Hyunjin's brain while his sight was nowhere good.

The next second, Jisung was nowhere to be seen. He felt like the world was spinning. His nose was hurt, then he tried to touch his nose, only to feel some liquid in his hand. He looked at his hands, that are now looking red and it starts to drip to the ground. It was blood, His friends are trying to gather around, but Hyunjin pushed them away. There was some space to run away, and Hyunjin used it.

"Hyunjin- WAIT!" A shout from Chan was heard. But he didn't look back.

He ran and ran, as people who was walking by got shocked at Hyunjin's face. He arrived at the bathroom, which Seungmin was there too.

He didn't care about Seungmin's presence. In the reflection, he could see his face which has a big red-ish purple bruise as his nose was dripping with blood.

"DUDE YOU SHOULD GO TO THE INFIRMARY ROOM! LIKE, RIGHT NOW!" Seungmin said as he panicked when he sees the non-stop blood coming from Hyunjin's nose.

Guilt and worries climb up to Hyunjin's head. He knew it was all his fault. Then tears started flowing down from Hyunjin's eyes as he slams the mirror in anger.

"Calm down Hyunjin..." Seungmin said as he pat's Hyunjin's back really softly and smiled, "Everything is alright... Let's go to the infimary together."

He tried to push Hyunjin, but Hyunjin stood still. He kept washing his face as the water in the sink turns red. His tears won't stop. Seungmin became worried.

"IT'S ALL MY FAULT!" Hyunjin said as he fell kneeling to the ground, "I- I- I-"

"Okay I know whatever happened to you it's fucked up, but the blood in your nose ain't gonna be good for you. Let's go."