07

Thank yo sm for 100 reads aaaaaaa Im happy :) Today was indeed- a sweet chaos. I played with my bestie all day and didn't even touched wattpad!! What Im pissed off rn is THAT I HAVE PRESENTATION WORK FOR REPORT DAY (??) AND THE DEADLINE IS TOMORROW AND I JUST KNEW ABT THIS THING. Like,, my head hurts af rn. Please enjoy :) -keith

ps. how do you reply to comments? wattpad seems to not let me.

"WOAH SLOW DOWN HYUNJIN!" Seungmin pulled back, "do we even have the same direction to our houses?"

It was a big road with a lot of plains. Not much houses were seen, and the ones he seen have enormous sizes. Seungmin barely knows where he is.

"Where do you live?" Hyunjin stopped and releases Seungmin's hand. They started to take their time and enjoy the view.

"I live at street xxxx. I have no idea where are we right now." Seungmin said as he twirls around to see if something was familiar.

"Oh shit." Hyunjin said, "It's a long ass way if you use this road."

But then, Hyunjin finally stopped in front of a gigantic house.

"Well, I'm home." Hyunjin said. He felt sad, he didn't want to be parted with Seungmin.

Seungmin waved a goodbye at Hyunjin while took a turn back. Hyunjin waved back and knocked at the door. He tilted his head once again to Seungmin, who was getting far away. He can't hold his emotions.

"SEUNGMIN!" Hyunjin shouted with all his lungs.

"WHAT HYUNJIN?" Seungmin looked back.

"WANNA PLAY IN MY HOUSE..." Hyunjin paused, "I mean if your parents allow you to..."

"Ummm... SURE WHY NOT."

The door was opened. Seungmin and Hyunjin ran into the house. Seungmin was dazzled at how majestic the house was. It has high walls with big oval lamps hanging on the ceilings, and a big sofa with a really big TV. There was a few maids running around who was asking Hyunjin about his needs. They walked through the living room, then the dining room, which has a long white wooden table and chairs. There we're a lot of food and candles in the table.

Seungmin followed Hyunjin do the stairs. The stairs was big, like in those ballrooms. But it was from black stained glass. Hyunjin showed Seungmin the rooms. There was a a party room, in which was for big events. There was also a guest room, which has a big king sized bed. And lastly, there was Hyunjin's room, which shocked Seungmin. It was as big as Seungmin's living room. The bed was gigantic, for one person sleeping.

But what caught Seungmin's attention the most is the bookshelf. It was like heaven. It was as wide as the bed itself, with 5 stacks up. It was like his dream bookshelf.

"Hey, let's go again." Hyunjin said as he got out of his room.

"Where are we going?" Seungmin was confused, but he followed Hyunjin anyways.

Then, there was a big door. Hyunjin opened it. Seungmin almost fainted when he sees the inside.

It wasn't as big as the other rooms, but the walls are all wooden bookshelves. The floor was all from a fluffy carpet, and there we're several pillows in it. There was an unknown figure reading in the floor, with a big book covering the face.

"Hyunjin?" a woman was seen.

"Oh hi mom!" Hyunjin smiled and stepped aback, "this is my frien-"

"Oh my god your face Hyunjin-" she paused as she looks at Seungmin, "HOLYSHIT IS THIS YOUR BOYFRIEND?"

Seungmin froze as Hyunjin's mom's got close, he was so nervous of Hyunjin's mom energy. But at the same time, he was kind of shocked that Hyunjin's mom was so chill about saying "boyfriend" so easily.

"Mom no... This is my friend." Hyunjin covered his face as he shook his head.

"Lol I'm sorry I just think you both make a good couple." Hyunjin mom's say as he went out of the room, carrying the bigass book she was reading.

Hyunjin acted as it didn't happen. But Seungmin was curious.

"You like boys..? I'm sorry if that sounds too rude and straightforward." Seungmin said as he start looking around for books.

"I do. You don't mind, right?" Hyunjin said as he looked as Seungmin.

"I don't think I'm straight too to be honest-" Seungmin paused as he sees a book that he really wanted to buy, "dude... you have the book "When You Love Someone" by 6Day? Have you read it yet? Can I borrow it?"

"I think it's my mom's book. But you can borrow it anyways." Hyunjin said.

Hyunjin picked up a book from the bookshelves, and they sit together at the floor, with one pillow, without any words spoken.

"nO!" Seungmin said as he suddenly say as he hits the pillow.

Hyunjin was confused, "Did someone die!"

"No, it's just a love triangle." Seungmin shook his head and got back to reading.

"Ouch that is sad."

The phone from Hyunjin's pocket rang. The screen there was the name "Jisung".