10

OH MY GOD IM DUMB I JUST REREAD CHAPTER NINE AND THE " " WE'RE ALL GONE KOFMEFIERJ NOOOO. So when I wrote chapter 9, I wrote it in Microsoft word, bc I had no internet that time. I copy paste it to wattpad and didn't bother to check if something is gone... I'll edit after this so yEAH. If ur still here after the chapter nine chaos than I really thank you. ENJOY!

They share their ice cream together. Moonbyul does realize she is a third wheel, but she felt happy for his little cousin.

After that, they went to the park and went to the pond to feed ducks, and Hyunjin almost fell to the pond as how clumsy he is, but Seungmin catched him before he fell, resulting only Hyunjin's shoes we're wet. Hyunjin was panicking, as Seungmin was feeling unbothered.

"Oh my you're such a drama llama for god sakes." Seungmin said as he was shaking his head.

"Yeah I am." Hyunjin asnwered confidentaly.

They just laughed, and then after that, they started feeling hot, so three of them take shelter under a big tree, while beforehand buying cold drinks. They looked at the scenery, there was kids playing around, and there was a old looking couple in one of the seats, who look so romantic despite their age.

"When I meet my one love, I want it to be like that," Seungmin said as he pointed to the old couple, "I want it to be romantic until I die."

Hyunjin just nodded, imagining a life with Seungmin. He brushed it off, but it made him more sure about his feelings. Moonbyul just shook her head as she sees the red blush from Hyunjin's cheeks.

Then, Seungmin's phone rang, and it was from his parents who was coming over right now. In a rush, Seungmin said a sorry and goodbye to Hyunjin and Moonbyul. Hyunjin smiled bitterly to Seungmin, and afterward a frown came. To cheer him up, as they walked home Moonbyul got a giant ice cream for Hyunjin.

Moonbyul also said goodbye as they parted direction, leaving Hyunjin alone walking to his home. He didn't do much, probably just read more books and watch Youtube, and he thinked about Seungmin, so he opened the chat.

You- So, Sehyoon, I'm done with your bullshit

You-You know what, I'm gay and I'm proud

You- What can you do about it?

You- Bye, you little shit

(You blocked Shithyoon)

And then, Sunday came as he wakes up to the maids once again serving breakfast. The first thing he remembers is the fact that he blocked Sehyoon, and even forgot to let Seungmin know. He opened his chat:

You- SEUNGMEAN

You- MY LOVELY FriENd

Seungmin- What?

You-I kinda dumped Sehyoon?

You- Can I go to ur group of friends or smth

Seungmin- See, the problem is Minho hates you after what you did to Jisung

You- But we made up!

Seungmin- Ok let me convince them -_-

--

THE IDK WHAT ITS CALLED GANG

Freckles OMG- YRRRRRT

Woojin mom- as ur hyung I said sToP

You- ALRIGHT GUYS PLS LET HYUNJIN BE HERE

Minho's bf idk- YAS HE DUMPED SEHYOON???

You- OH SURE HE DID

MinHOE- What? No.

Minho's bf idk- I mean we made up

minHOE- * sigh * ok

minHOE- BUT IF HE HURTS YOU AGAIN I'M NOT GONNA TOLERATE IT

-You added Drama Llama-

Drama Llama- HEY GUYS, MY NAME IS HWANG HYUNJIN AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE, thanks

minHOE- Im your classmate so you better save my number from the class gc

Drama Llama- Idk I named you ClassmateLee11 and I don't know which Lee you are.

minHOE- IM JISUNG'S BF FOR GOD SAKES. YOU KNOW WHICH ONE RIGHT??

Drama Llama- o h hi Lee Minho

OMG Freckles- Im the guy you see with freckles

GIANT bby- His name is Yongbok ^

OMG Freckles- JEoNgiN No.

OMG Freckles- My name is Felix btw, pls don't call me Yongbok.

Drama Llama- Ok Yongbok

OMG Freckles- oK yOngBoK

Woojin mom- My name is Woojin and I'm in a relationship with fast food chicken

GIANT bby- I mean I can't say no

You- So my name is Seungmin, nice to meet you.

Drama Llama- I KNOW YOU FOR GOD SAKES

You- Do you? lol jkjk

giant BBY- As you know, my name is J E O N G I N and I'm still in 1st grade but I'M NOT SHORT LIKE YOU KNOW YOU KNOW.I usually drop honorifics without myself noticing so pls don't kill me ;(

lil changbin- HI I'M CHANGBIN AND I'M THE HOLDER OF THIS GROUP'S BRAINCELL

You- wHY tHe fUck yOu LyiN'

Minho's bf idk- ^

Giant BBY- ^

You- So, fyi, Changbin might look like the braincell holder of this group at first glance, but as soon as you know him it changes. It does.

minHOE- He wears black and screams "I lOvE dArK sHiT" and listens to metal but like, I spot him trying to do aegyo

You- PFFT you serious?

--

So then, Hyunjin wasn't regretting his choice.

Monday was the real deal. When his foot stepped onto the school, Sehyoon gave a deathly glare to Hyunjin. No one knew yet, as they we're pretty normal to Hyunjin. But the fact that Hyunjin can't hide his emotions well, and his fake awkward smile shows.

Chan waved at Hyujin, waiting him to come after and play together. But then, Hyunjin just smiled and took a turn to crash and laughed Woojin and someone he doesn't recognize. Chan is out of words at this point.

Sehyoon's behaviour was weird also, he didn't look happy. But he refused to talk about it. Chan didn't understand the situation. So he decided to eat alone that lunch, refusing any other people. He just stalked Hyunjin from afar, eating with other people. Then, Jisung blasts in and started to sit with them.

After school was over, Chan wanted to know what has happened. He was going to chat him, but then he spotted Hyunjin with some guy chilling under a tree with books.

"Hyunjin!" Chan was running closer to Hyunjin, "Where were you all day?"

Hyunjin was taken aback as he was not expecting Chan, "Ummm... I was with.. um... Brian Hyung, we are going to have performance together."

Chan facepalmed, "Brian doesn't even go to school today, you bad liar."

Hyunjin was getting panicked, "Okay I dumped Sehyoon okay? I like boys, and if you don't like it too..." Hyunjin frowned, "I guess you can search new friends than both of us. I'm so sorry if me, Jisung and you can't be friends anymore."

"Oh Hyunjin," Chan smiled, "You know.."