12

I TELL YOU READ THESE: !WARNING! There would be um... a bit of a suggestive scene? I could give a warning area like down below, so if there is someone who isn't comfortable with those stuff you can skip it to !SAFE AREA! -keith

Life update: I think the upload schedule is gonna be 2 days/chap. I planned the whole thing, and the plan is this story should end in 10-12 more chaps? I tried to follow the plan, but ending up having some long ass chaps that needs to be updated. FYI after my plot plan I wasn't satisfied the plot but then again I have no other idea so I'll just go with my old plan :V Ok but this chap I personally don't like it very much. But I guess I hope y'all enjoy hehe

He regretted all his life desicions.

!WARNING AREA!

Heo Yuri had big shining eyes, who now she looks creepy at the naughty expression she's making. She, stood up 185cm tall, she was intimidating enough and could make Hyunjin felt like some little minion.

"Yuri, what is going on?" Hyunjin was confused.

"Well you see," Yuri said as her giant eyes looked at Hyunjin, "It's such a shame for pretty guys like you being ill."

"Uhhhh.. ill???" Hyunjin was taken aback with that word.

"Well haven't you said it yourself to Sehyoon?" Yuri gave a creepy smirk.

"Yuri what the fuck are you thinking? This isn't funny, at all." Hyunjin was started to feel anxious as his heart starts beating fast, and his breath was uncontrollable. Yuri's walked closer to Hyunjin.

Yuri just rolled her eyes and chuckled, "You dummy, I want to heal you."

Hyunjin was eyes widen, he tried to go backwards, until his head hit the edge of the rooftop. Yuri's hand was already touching his neck as her lips became together with Hyunjin. In panic, he closed his eyes and pushed Yuri. She was knocked down, and Hyunjin ran as fast as he can to the stairs.

"COME BACK YOU HWANG HYUNJIN!" Yuri's voice was heard, she sounded like she was in pain.

!SAFE!

Hyunjin sat on the floor, his head rests on the wall. He could felt the sweat dripping down from his face. He tried to breathe in and breathe out. The world felt like twirling around.

"HEY HYUNJIN!" A guy was standing up, looking worried. It was Chan.

"Hyung, wait wait wait,," Hyunjin took a deep breath.

"Yuri... She forcefully pin me down and kissed me..." Hyunjin shook his head, "I can't believe it."

"WHAT? WHICH YURI?" Chan said as he was closing his mouth.

"Heo.. Yuri."

Chan was furious, "THAT GIRL REALLY HAD THE AUDACITY!"

"Are you okay now?" Chan anger face suddenly turns into worry, "Did she done something bad to you?"

Hyunjin shook his head, "I punched her and ran away."

"I'm going to tell the principal, do you want to join?" Chan said, giving up a hand so Hyunjin could get up.

They went in to the principal office, but it didn't go really well. The principal just laughed and think it's a stupid case.

"You know, you as a guy could just enjoy the kiss. I mean she's single and she has a good face? Why do you hate it?" the principal shook his head.

Hyunjin just went in with no words to say, while Chan was fierce enough to have a debate with the principal, ending in both of them getting kicked out of the room.