24

SUPRISEEE GAYSSS!! DOUBLE UPDATE :D !! BECAUSE👏🏼 IT'S 👏🏼 VALENTINES👏🏼AND👏🏼I👏🏼LOVE👏🏼 Y'ALL
I hope you enjoy my double update :)

FYI this is the last draft I have so yeah be ready if I don't upload in a while, and next week I'm going camping so I'm not sure when is the next time I will finish a chapter and update.

"Minho, you should apologize to Jisung, and even Moonbyul if needed," Changbin said, suddenly appearing behind Minho's back when he ate lunch alone.

Without any warnings, Changbin sat next to Minho, with his messy chicken soup splashing around, making Minho grossed. He tried to move further, but Changbin didn't let him.

"What do you want from me?" Minho rudely said as he slides his position far away from Changbin.

"Nothing, honestly. I just want you to apologize to both of them."

"And your problem if I don't?" Minho gave an evil smirk.

"I mean I have no business if it's about Jisung, but Moonbyul? Man, she's pissed off alright. I can't believe you treated our leader like shit. He helped you a long way, and this is how you pay?" Changbin slammed the table, causing attention to bundling up in them.

"You don't know how I've been through, Seo Changbin." Minho rolled his eyes, getting back to eating his lunch.

"YOU REALLY BE LIKE THAT!" Changbin once again slammed the table, then stood up, "I know how hard it is for you, I know that your parents we're thug people who teach you to suck up life! I know you had been working since you we're 10 I know! I know! Don't shove it to every member of the motorcycle gang's throat and make it an excuse for every time you treat us like shit!"

Silent. Minho's facial expression didn't change, his seemingly bored poker-face with a bit of glare was still there, but without the

"Ugh, nevermind. I'm sorry Minho." Changbin then walked away, going to the literature gang's sit, which still delve into shock.

While Woojin lectured Changbin, while the others just stare blankly, feeling unamused. Woojin would tell Changbin to calm down, but he now talks like a complete boomer.

Hyunjin gazed at Minho, who is all alone in a big table. Tears falling slowly from Minho's eyes, which made Hyunjin blinked twice. He didn't know what to do, so he just let it happen.

When the bell rings, it means it's time to run before it's too late to go into class and your teacher probably is going to not let you in. He can't try to not notice Minho's red-swollen eyes. As much as Minho wants to hide his feelings, they sit next to each other. Hyunjin tried hard enough to pretend.

"Hei, are you okay Minho?" Hyunjin asked, can't resist holding back the question.

"Nah, hell, I'm just guilty as fuck."

"Then apologize," Hyunjin said, suddenly smirk, "maybe you know... Start from the one in front of you."

"Ha, no. I didn't do shit to you," Minho teasingly laughs, "Just kidding!"

"I'm sorry, I realized I did dumb shit to you too, I shouldn't push you and blame you and stuff... and well yeah..." Minho stopped laughing, "is... is that how you apologize? Am I right?"

"Not bad, I guess." Hyunjin let out a sigh, "could've been better, tho."

"Hell yea!" Minho cheered for himself.

The afternoon, Seungmin was looking busy. But Hyunjin did not let Seungmin get busy. He was whiny, he wanted a date so badly. Seungmin refused, but Hyunjin didn't care, he kept begging to go to one particular nee café not far from the school.

While Seungmin tried to explain Hyunjin that he's currently hectic with his household, Hyunjin thinks low of it, thinking it's not a big deal, and that they should have a date.

"You promised me you'll try to care for our relationship!" Hyunjin pouted.

Seungmin sighed as he remembers his promise, "Okay... Okay, let's go, Hyunjin."

Then they had this little date with lots of food, while Hyunjin easily slides his credit card.

Having to go home at 7, Seungmin had to rush. But once again, Hyunjin begged for a bit of more time as they eat the food until they're full.

After that, they went to go home. Hyunjin spammed lots of chats, but Seungmin wasn't there to answer.

"Did I do something wrong?" Hyunjin then said as he slammed his phone to the ground, making a loud bang.

At first, he was quite chill, until he gazed to his phone lying on the ground. But there were cracks in the screen.

"OH SHIT!" Hyunjin ran to the phone, picking it up.

***

His phone got checked by his parents, and they were angry. The phone was relatively new, a very expensive phone, with widescreen and two cameras, and was his birthday gift from his grandmother.

The phone was nowhere near usable, with cracks splitting the screen to half and the unable of it being turned on. No phone was allowed for Hyunjin until a week had passed, and after that Hyunjin's parents promise to give him a new phone.

The next day, he went to the school with a noticeable frown in his face. Some of the members noticed and asked what's wrong, and Hyunjin showed his all-cracked phone that he brought anyways.

Seungmin that day felt very distant, he became to be alone all day with his book on his hands. So after the last school bell rings, Hyunjin would found himself surprising Seungmin who was reading under a tree.

"BAM!" Hyunjin touched Seungmin's shoulder.

"What is it?" Seungmin said with a rude tone.

"Um, chill? I was just playing around!" Hyunjin said in shock.

"Sorry, Hyunjin I need to go!" Seungmin rushed to open his bag and put his book there, then he just ran away, leaving Hyunjin alone. Feeling sad and disappointed, Hyunjin just sighed and slammed his body to the grass. What is with Seungmin lately?