21

Hey! I'm back. And... I'm very sick. It's getting better, but not really.

Secondly, I'm starting to lose motivation to continue this, but it's a normal thing. It's usual that I suddenly feel low. Just need to push myself a bit more, and just hope I would be highly motivated again.

By the way, enjoy~~
-keith

Oh wait, excuse me!

❤️Self Promo❤️
I have a new Changlix book, and it's flopping y'all, pls check it out.

It's called "Even Your Flaws Are Flawless."

Pls check I don't want it to flop lmaoo.

So then both Moonbyul and Hyunjin
shook their head and grab a drink, while the others we're mocking Minho's action. Byeongkwan was furious, he didn't want his girlfriend to be treated as such. He wanted to chase down Minho but Moonbyul handed him some beer to enjoy. Seunghyub at the other hand seemed to mix in well with the three of them. They seem like they had a really great talk.

In the other hand, Seungmin, Changbin, and Chan had a chat in the corner, away from the busy spotlight and loud music. But then, a familiar posture in front of them was gulping a glass of alcohol.

"JEONGIN NO!" Chan suddenly shout, "What are you doing here, drinking shit you shouldn't drink yet?"

"Haha Channi hyung?" Jeongin said, his walks are very unstable, "Don't you know I'm 18 already? And why am I still a freshmen you asked?"

"Wait what the fuck." Changbin was jumped aback.

"Changbin don't know either?? It feels weird pretending I'm younger than all you because I'm afraid tell I fail. When was in middle school, I need to repeat nith grade, weird!"

"Weird..." Jeongin suddenly sob, "Seungmin please hug."

He ran out to Chan and hugged him, then he didn't move. Chan was trying to move him, but it seems he is already asleep.

"I'll just, get her home. I'll order a cab."

As they both went home, Seungmin looked at Hyunjin. He really didn't know who he was talking to. But they seem really close, literally. They look like they're tipsy and wild, dancing on the floor together, being in the spotlight. They held hands, turn around together, and laughed.

Seungmin kept asking himself questions, who is he? Seungmin never knew this guy before.

"Seungmin, you are from the same middle school as Jeongin, right?" Changbin asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Did the thing Jeongin said was true?"

"To be honest, it's true. He always keep that secret tho, I'm suprised his drunk self would eventually tell that."

He looked again at Hyunjin and the boy. He didn't know what caught him up, and as he sips another of his cup, he became somewhat not happy about the view he is seeing. But he didn't have the guts to come close to Hyunjin. He just silently looked fron afar, watching Hyunjin who has a big smile on his face.

Seungmin had drinked his third cup, and pleasantly Felix had came to the party. It was a splendid afternoon as the three of them tried to have a competition on who would pass out first.

Already feeling tipsy, Seungmin dropped his cup on the table as he feels the world around him turns around. He knew he can't drink too much todaym

"give up?" Felix asked. Laughed in a mocking way.

"I can't drink much today." Seungmin said.

"Hee~~ Don't be. Have fun!"

"Umm... I think I can't let my sister see me drunk."

The clock strikes to 6, as Seungmin suddenly waved goodbyes to Changbin and Felix. Both beg for Seungmin to stay a bit more, but he kept refusing.

The crowd kept decreasing as the moon got higher. The room felt more free to breathe, but bottles and food scattered across the ground, it really doesn't help.

"Hei, Changbin and Felix. Where is Seungmin?" Hyunjin came close to both of them.

"Six." Felix randomly chuckled. After that, Changbin gave a dead look to Felix.

"He said he did never not want his sister finding him very drunk, much." Changbin said without changing his expression.

"Wait his sister? Isn't he living alone?"

"Woah alone??? So cool!" Felix said while his eyes sparkle, jumping around.

--
You: bebeh, you have a sister in ur house?
You: I thought you live alone
read
--

"Fuck it!" Hyunjin slammed the door of his room, making a loud 'BOOM' sound echoing throughout the room.

He didn't know why does him reading the word 'read' in his phone can result such madness onto him. No answers, no whatsoever from Seungmin.

Once again he slammed the pillows of his bed, wanting to rip it apart.

Free-falling to bed, feeling the softness of the bed, Hyunjin looked at the skies of the roof, it made him calm. But, he checked his phone to see for notification. Nothing.

PING! PING! PING! PING!

It was a chain notification without an end.

For a second, there was a bit of a smile, but it wasn't for long. It wasn't from Seungmin.
-
Yongsun- HEII!! LEGGO HANGOUT SIS 😚
-
Seunghyub- Gotta say the party was lit
-
IDK WHAT TO CALL GANG
(10 New Messages)
Felix- No drunk I am yes
Chan- should I be concerned
Woojin- That's why I don't drink
Felix - K boMr
...
...

-
PING! PING! PING!
Hyunjin's eyes are fixed open as he lazily picks up his phone. The clock shows 5:20, and the notification was from Seungmin.

You: I thought you live alone

Seungmin: Hei sorry just answered!!
Seungmin: But my big sis is moving in haha
Seungmin: Kinda busy...!

You:Oof can you still sleepover at me?

Seungmin: I... honestly don't know
Seungmin: I'm sorry ;(

You: NooooOooOoOoo
You: babe noo I guess thAT iS THE enD oF oUr FrIEndShip 😭

Seungmin: 1. Can't believe I saw babe and friendship in the same sentence
2. It's not that dramatic sis
3. Oh so that "boyfriend" is not only for the discount I see I see ;)

You: No stop get ur man Jeongin

Seungmin: bitch Jeongin who? Got over him @ middle school

You: Wait WHAT

Seungmin: WAIT
Seungmin: Shit just remembered ur not Woojin

You: WHAT WAIT EXPLAIN?????????