28

Y'ALL ICE AGE SOTY! MCND ROTY! please stream their debut, thanks! It's a bOP!

And secondly, I am really sorry for the late update. I've been kinda busy and plus I procrastinate a lot?? lmao

Enjoy!
Edited: Privacy reasons

-K

"You really didn't need to-" Seungmin said, while he was looking down. He hated that he was weak, he looked vulnerable, and the fact he needed help. 

"It's alright, they'll come soon enough." Hyunjin said, "I'll be making some tea for you." 

Hyunjin went to the kitchen, opening the counters. There wasn't much in it. rather he spotted a bag of tea hiding behind.

Problem? He never knew how to make tea. There were sugar and salt lying over, why wouldn't he use that, right? So he boiled hot water, then proceed to put the tea bag on the water. He would be mixing the salt on sugar afterward.

He was confused about how much salt and sugar he needed, so he picked up a tablespoon and put one spoon of sugar and salt onto it. It didn't cross his mind to try it, so he went to Seungmin's room again, and give it.

"Thank you," Seungmin accepted the tea to his hand, to his shock it was hot. But without caring, he would sip the tea. There was a weird feeling of sweetness, mixed with a salty after taste. 

"Why does it feel salty, Hyunjin?"  Seungmin asked he took another sip of the tea, feeling the same flavor.

"Salty? How come?" 

"What the hell did you put on my tea, poison?" Seungmin jokingly said, "this doesn't even taste like tea!" 

Hyunjin tried to think hard where he'd gone wrong, "I just put salt and sugar on it, not anything weird." 

"SALT? HONEY! Are you serious??" Seungmin shook his head in disbelief.

"So... You shouldn't put salt in tea, I assume?" Hyunjin asked, still clueless.

Seungmin chuckled, "No, dumbass!" 

"Whoops-" 

So after that, the doorbell rang. When Hyunjin opened it, there was his maid Hyejin, with a lot of shopping bags with her.

"What are all of these?" Hyunjin looked at the heavy-looking shopping bags.

"You asked for a lot of food, so yeah," Hyejin said.

So after then, Seungmin walked out of his room, with his half-asleep face and a doozy walk. Hyejin wanted to stay for some time. They all sit in the living room, with Hyejin giving out all the food from one of the shopping bags.

There were loaves of bread, and then the next thing she pulled out was veggies. Kales, spinach, cabbage, and then a bottle of mayo and tomato.

"Veggies? You serious Hyejin noona?" Hyunjin said as he is in disbelief on what he sees, "No potato chips? Cheetos?" 

Hyejin laughed, "No, silly, that's not healthy." 

As they had a debate on the food that Hyejin had brought, Seungmin would peek on the other shopping bags just beneath the chair. He would spot a bag of Cheetos in one of them.

"You should live healthier, Hyunjin!" Hyejin raised her tone.

Seungmin reached out for the Cheetos beneath the tables on the shopping bag, pulled it out and showed it to those two, "then what is this for?" 

Hyejin became silent for a second, "Did you grab it from my pink shopping bag?" 

Seungmin nodded.