03

I TOTALLY FORGOT TO TELL YOU GAYS THAT I DON'T LIKE SMUT THAT MUCH?? I don't know I mean I'm all okay for sexual references but i don't like writing about fucking? idk just enjoy AND LISTEN TO THIS OLD ASS BOP CALLED NILILI MAMBO. IT'S A TOTAL BOP,, LIKE BLOCK B IS KING OF CONCEPTS FIGHT ME LOL

btw I need help idk where this is going lmao

Hyunjin was to lazy to do anything. He didn't felt like getting up just yet. Until, the sound of the bell ringing was heard. He stood up and rushly went downstairs to the door. He saw his mom sitting in the sofa with her phone

"Hyunjin. who's coming?" His mom asked.

"It's Moonbyul, mom!"

"Oh cool. I'll ask the maids to make something." his mom got back to her phone.

A maid was opening the door for him, showing a slightly short girl with some-kind of greyish purple hair, the girl was jumping towards Hyunjin and hugged him.

"How is my little bro?" Moonbyul said as she was feeling energetic, "I miss us playing together!"

"You literally just went to my house like, 4 days ago." Hyunjin said.

"4 days is long for us to not meet fight me."

They just laughed a bit and they walked to Hyunjin's room. After they went in,Moonbyul felt like going to the balcony. Hyunjin was really lazy but Moonbyul begged him. After five minutes debating, Hyunjin just surrenders and they walked to the balcony. It was a pretty spacious balcony, it had a lot of free space, and some plants. It has a few relax chair (beach chairs? idk what those are called lmao) and a big table. It's usually for family events only.

They sat on the chairs, while looking at the afternoon sky. The sunset is the opposite way, so they can't see it. But it's still a beautiful sight as there is a lot of houses and building in the view.

"DUDE... GUESS WHO'S NOT SINGLE ANYMORE!" Moonbyul said as she extended her arms and smiled to Hyunjin.

"Oh my god! You got yourself someone?" Hyunjin was shocked.

"Yea I did!"

"SEULGI?"

"No. That girl is too straight."

"Guy or girl?"

"My bi ass won't tell you."

"That guy with a B in the front is it?" Hyunjin remember a guy who had Harley-Queen kind of braids in the past. He remembers the guy was sometimes feminime, and often get dress-coded in school because of the conservative teachers.

"BBONGKWAK?" Hyunjin just shouted randomly. It doesn't sound right.

"Pffftt.. what the hell was that?" Moonbyul laughed her ass off.

"It's BYEONGKWAN! Goddamit I feel dumb." Hyunjin facepalmed.

"LMAO yes. Finally! But Bbongkwak sounds lowkey cute tho." Moonbyul said, "Now your turn. Any hot guy that interest you? Or crush? Or secret bf?"

The first thing that popped out of Hyunjin's mind was Seungmin's face who he imagines smiling to him. But then, he remembers the words that Seungmin said in the library. His smile just dissapears.

"I don't think I have a crush, but there's this cute guy in the literature club but I think he hates me." Hyunjin said as he sighed.

"WOAHWOAHWOAH wait... You know the guys at the literature club?" Moonbyul's eyes widen as she looks at Hyunjin.

"Yeah. I guess. I wish I didn't have to hide it. I mean, I wish I didn't have to hide anything. Heck, my friends don't allow me to talk to you in school." Hyunjin gave a sad smile to Moonbyul.