04

YES! CHAPTER FOUR! tbh tho, I wanna set a goal for this book. 150 reads? Ig? This book's main purpose was for me testing my consistency lol. I uploaded in wp is so I'll be more enthustiastic?? Idk if that's the right word. But I want to finish this, really, no joke. I just wish for the best. I want to move on from my usually lazy ass procrastinating old self for this school break. I want to see myself in 2020 as someone more consistent. BTW I HOPE YOU ENJOY yrrrrt

btw Idk how tf wattpad fully works lol. btw I would love to have online friends?? I never opened up to online friends tbh, all my social media is all about me and my irls lol. So does someone want to be friends??I'm awkward online so idk?? If I'm not wrong in wp we have things called "messages"right? lmao punch me if I'm wrong.

btw the names Keith, no irl, but like,, it's similar to my real name.

fyi I felt like I am starting to slow down in writing but let's just see

"Did I fucked up yesterday?"Seungmin said as he was sitting in the rooftop with Jeongin and Woojin.

"You did. I won't say you didn't because it's not honest." Jeongin said as he flips the pages of his book.

"But people make mistakes. It's okay. You could say sorry again." Woojin said, "Here he is."

Woojin pointed at a tall figure who was standing on the front table, giving back to book to the librarian. He was wearing a red hoodie with black pants and also black hat. He then tilted his head to their direction, but then he refused to look at them again.

"Hyunjin, come sit with us!" Jeongin shouted.

Hyunjin was suprised they we're smiling at him in such a friendly manner. He hesitated to sit with them, but Jeongin and Woojin keep telling him to sit with them.

"Are you.. sure I can sit here?" Hyunjin said as he slowly walks to their direction.

Both of them nodded furiously as they gave space for Hyunjin to sit.

"Hi Seungmin..." Hyunjin said as he saw Seungmin who was pretending to be serious on his book, "And you guys.. What's your name..?"

"Woojin's my name!"

"Jeongin!"

"Hey Hyunjin..." Seungmin said as he starts to look at Hyunjin.

"Is there something wrong Seungmin?" Hyunjin worried.

"No, I'm just sorry for what I said yesterday. It was so stupid of me to say that."

"Don't worry about it too much! The past is the past," Hyunjin smiled as he leans on Seungmin, "I just hope we all can be secretly friends tho."

"That sounds cool for me!" Seungmin said.

Instead of reading, they began to talk about the book Seungmin was reading, leaving Woojin and Jeongin happily eavesdrop on them. They we're loud, as hell. Both of them can't even concentrate on the subject.

"Oh my god, you know I HATE IT WHEN the author kills characters! I know they enjoy it, BUT I CLEARLY DON'T!" Seungmin began to sobbing as his favorite character was dying. He had a mental breakdown as of now.

"I KNOW RIGHT! I MEAN THEY CLEARLY JUST WANT TO TORTURE US!" Hyunjin scream got loud, the people in the library "shhh" ing Hyunjin.

The librarian was pissed off and lecture both of them. They just nod, and continue talking. But then they end up shouting again, the librarian was pissed off again and lectured them again, then they nod again and they talked again, but once again they accidentally shout again and the cycle repeats. Woojin and Jeongin sweared they never seen Seungmin so loud other than with them.

"I have a hypotesis whereas Hyunjin has a chemical brain reaction called crushing to Seungmin." Jeongin jokingly acts as some old serious dude, "As I have seen evidence in the past of Hyunjin clinging forward to Seungmin as his face metamorphically change to the color red."

"No, that sounds stupid. I don't even think Hyunjin likes boys." Woojin said. He then tried to concentrate on his book again.

But then, a guy opened the book door, it was a guy with platinum blonde hair who panicked and rushed Hyunjin out. Hyunjin slammed his book to the ground and ran away while shutting the door hard. Seungmin frowned, and continued his reading.

"OHMYGOD HYUNJIN! Sehyoon is searching for you EVERYWHERE!" Chan panicked, "You remember that you promised to go to a hang out with them today, right?"

"Shit I totally did NOT remember." Hyunjin said as he facepalmed.

Chan was mad, but he didn't want to show it to Hyunjin. But then, he felt like he needed to lecture Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin, I know you made new friends outside our circle. I know you wanted to mix in with the literature club. But hear me, you should know your boundaries, okay? You have to remember us too."

They walked to the park, where there was Sehyoon and his friends we're fighting with the motorcycle gang. From afar, he could see Moonbyul looking pissed off. Chan and Hyunjin spied from afar as they was kind of done with the drama.

"DON'T TELL ANYONE THE TEACHERS YOU BITCHES!" Moonbyul shouted.

"I'm helping, okay? I want his gay to stop." Sehyoon said with a serious tone.

"GRRRAH GAY ISN'T A BAD THING! HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SAY THIS? LEE MINHO IS PERFECT THE WAY HE IS!" Moonbyul said as she moved forward and gave a death glare.

"BUT IT'S A FUCKING ILNESS! IT NEEDS HEALING!"

Minho just looked at them for a second and seemed not to care. Hyunjin could notice much people we're irritated by Sehyoon. Sehyoon was too much of a prick. Sadly he rules the school just because he has the money. He was a teacher's pet too. He just looked... too nice in front of the adults. If someone dares to do shit to Sehyoon, he could make up a dramatic story about him being a victim and every teacher could trust that.

Hyunjin just wishes he was somewhere else.

The gang went away as they we're annoyed by Sehyoon's appearance. Then the gang went away and they continue on their gossip. Chan and Hyunjin then walked to them as they started to mix in.

--

Night has once again came to Hyunjin's house. He was having a call with Moonbyul. It was already three hours and it's 12 now but they don't really care. They just kept talking, like they would always have something to talk about.

"So remember when you say there's a cute guy in the literature club?" Moonbyul asked.

"Yea. I have an itsy-bitsy-crush-but-I'm-not-sure at him."

"Drop the name bro."

"Ok so guess..."

"Jeongin?"

"No."

"Dowoon?"

"Which one the fuck is that?"

"Okay he's not an active member. You probably haven't met him lol. How about... Seungmin?"

"...."

"I'll take that as a yes!"

"Yeah, you're right."

"Okay I'm gonna send you his number."

"WHAT?"

"Check your chat dummy."

--

Moonstar yeehaw- 0448904732

Moonstar yeehaw- Ur welcome

--

"Should I chat him?" Hyunjin heart was beating as he saved the number's contact with the name "Seungmin".

"What are you waiting for?"

"Ok... Here goes nothing, I guess."

--

You- Hello? Is this Seungmin?

You- I'm Hyunjin

--