29

ELEVATOR IS SO GOOD I SWEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I swear NCT comeback is like- I can't even describe it in words. BTW stream kick it!

-K

Opening his eyes, the knock on the door was echoing through the room. Looking to Hyunjin, his eyes were still completely shut. The window was full of water drips, and sounds of thunders.

"SEUNGMIN! OPEN THE DOOR!" 

It's his sister's voice, so harsh and thin. A voice he always frowns upon to hear, as an example, now. He had to push himself out of bed, walking lazily to open the door.

His sister, now soaking wet with shopping bags in her hands. She slammed one of the shopping bags into Seungmin's face. It didn't hurt, just a soft feeling of probably another pack of clothes that her sister buys.

"Who is she?" her sister pointed at Hyejin, who was snuggling on the sofa.

"Just one of Hyunjin's maid. No worries." Seungmin said.

"God! Poor Hyunjin's maid! You must've been so lazy cleaning the house and you made your friends maid work here? Pathetic!" 

The voice was loud enough to make Hyejin's senses go awake. 

Shivering, Seungmin didn't even want to dare to open his mouth. Her sister seems to be silent for a second until she throws her shopping bag into the air. It sends the clothes flying through the room. The floors that Hyejin cleaned didn't matter anymore.

"Why did you do that?" Seungmin's voice was so soft and quiet.

"Just shut up, you're making everyone have a harder time."  her sister said, turning away and entering the bathroom.

Seungmin sighed, didn't know what to say anymore. Picking up a few clothes, he fell down, asleep.

Opening her eyes, Hyejin would see Seungmin sleeping in a twisting position on the carpet.

"Aw shit, heavy." Hyejin pulled Seungmin up, carrying Seungmin back to his room, while she cleans the mess that was in the living room.

"Poor boy," Hyejin just sighed as she stood up, picking the clothes from the floor.

She put it back on the shopping back. Hearing a "Krak" sound from the bathroom door, she rushed to the sofa. Closed her eyes, and let herself fly to the dreamland.

***
The next day had come, and the Seungmin feel his body had clashed into his soft bed. The memory of him falling asleep in the living room was distorted, but he totally remembered it.

Just in front of him, Hyunjin was mixing some hot smoky tea. Their eyes met, causing Hyunjin to pull off a smile from one of the edges of his lips.

"Good morning," Hyunjin said, "I made you some tea! I promise this one was great.

Looking around the room, it seems that the room was too clear to be seen with turned off lamps. He looked for the window. For sure, the sun had moved way higher than he expected it to be.

"Hyunjin? What time is it?" Seungmin throws his blanket, "were probably late for school!"

"Don't worry about it, let's skip a first and second period, I bet the teachers won't notice." Hyunjin gave Seungmin the tea that he held in his hands.

Surely Seungmin hesitantly smells the tea. It smells quite like normal tea. Just a bit, Seungmin would take a sip. There's not a tiny pinch of salt, but surely the overly-sweetness of sugar sure has taste doesn't help.

After yet another complaint, Hyunjin would snatch the cup from him, then took a big gulp. It made Hyunjin wanted to spit it out.

"How many teaspoons do you put?" Seungmin asked.

"What?" Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows.

Seungmin chuckles, "nevermind."

Being too chill, they realized they what time it was. At nine, the second period is starting soon, and they are still wearing pajamas and squiggly hair. At fast they could, they got ready.

They try to run their way to school, arriving not long after.

One thing, the teachers notice. When they got their first step in the school, going to the halls, their math teachers is whom they met.

Her eyes looked down upon them, arms crossed tightly. Before her mouth opened, Hyunjin and Seungmin ran to class. Already far away, the teacher's shout was loud, but they didn't hear it clearly.

Before Seungmin goes into class, he lifts up his hand, "high five?" 

Hyunjin slapped his hand too hard to Seungmin's palm, resulting in him murmuring an 'ouch'.  They both laughed, then the bell rang. Hyunjin quickly-paced his steps.

Seungmin slowly watches Hyunjin's body fade into the crowd. When he finally disappears, he closed the door tightly. The smile was gone, for sure.

***

"WHERE.THE.FUCK.IS.WOOJIN.AND.CHAN????" Jisung yelled, making all the people's eyes on the library on him.

It's been the sixth time Woojin and Chan had not been in book talks, and all their punny excuses are 'busy'. Probably for the test, but it still makes the club so quiet. Since the Seungmin-Minho-Jisung fight, it toned down, but not to the extent to making it as good as it was before.

Now, they were only six, with Jeongin nowhere to be found. All they do is read, without any voice being thrown out.

"We're disbanding soon, I can feel it," Minho said, taking another sip of his mineral water while his eyes focused on his book

"Disbanding? No!" Felix shook his head intensely.

"I love you all, but this ain't working anymore." Changbin paused, letting the aura be serious, "since when is the last book talk? Heck, I don't remember anymore. And I bet in a month when Woojin is busy with his graduation, we aren't even going to talk about this club anymore." 

Hyunjin just sighed, because he would have the same thought at Changbin. In his short-lived time in the club, it has been going quite downhill.

That day, they actually tried to wait for Woojin and Chan, and even Jeongin. But until the clock turns to five, they weren't here. They gave up, and parted their ways home.

It was another day Seungmin would run away, being 'busy' . Hyunjin could only sigh and let it happen.

Being alone again, someone touched softly on his shoulder, "Hyunjin, wanna hang out?"

It was Seunghyub.