19

After my Singapore trip, I may or may not accidentally got into a kpop break. Why? Because I wanna see the outside world beyond kpop and search new things on the internet. Kpop sometimes consumes my life, ngl. So these two days is just a stroll, abandoning kpop. Okay cool but, thanks for the 1.7K! Wow around 200 in 4 days? Y'all so cool, thanks!

🔴❗Important notice❗🔴
I will held an upcoming personal project which is a reboot of my old story that I used to write and show to my besties. The reboot will take place at wattpad, and will be uploaded because why not. Oh and no, it's not fanfiction.

So in that case, Ily,b will have major slowing in terms of update. I will try to solve a good schedule so both stories equally be cared and updated, and neverless I will try to finish both.

Enjoy~~❗

unknown number - Hyunjin. Seriously Sehyoon is been in a constant insanity about your gayness.
unknown number - Please just pretend you're somewhat into me
unknown number - I promise I'm not that bad!
you - EHM HEO YURI?? EHM WHAT HOW DID YOU GET MY NUMBER-
unknown numbers - I have connections you know 🤭
you - shut up, please
you - and why is everything about Sehyoon?
you - shut up homophobe you are just as worse as  are the hardest person to compromise
you- ew, no, never. go away. I don't believe your bullshit.
(You have blocked Heo Yuri)

He turned off his phone and ran to the door, feeling free.

A breathe of fresh air, Hyunjin stepped out of his house, with the  morning breeze in his view. The dew within the trees and leaves starting to drop, and the cold wind that hit his chest.

Not going to lie, he missed this time, although it was just a simple two weeks. He jumped across the neatly organized sidewalks of his neighborhood, waving to some neighbors who he can identify.

A long walk, he arrived at the school. It wasn't full yet, probably because of  how early Hyunjin could be out of bed. The classroom feels empty. The fact that he remembered that Minho got suspended for the same 2 weeks, might have not been the best thing he wanted to know.

In first period break, a guy named Lee Seunghyub, a senior, the school's journalist president,who Hyunjin wasn't close with, came up to him and asked a few questions. Hyunjin so then declined to eat with his gang and had a bit of a personal talk with Seunghyub in the corner of  the canteen.

"So Hyunjin, there is some rumors regarding about you sexually harassing Heo Yuri, what do you think?" Seunghyub said with a seemingly charismatic and calm voice.

"Why did you have to bring this up, hyung?" Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"I truly, really, want to save you."

"FROM?"

"OH MY GOD! Have you seen what kinds of rumours birthed while you were suspended! It's crazy!" Seunghyub gave out the last week's school magazine draft, which was in a giant notebook from his hands and threw it to the table. He looked at the titles.

' Heo Yuri sexual harassment survivor?

'Hwang Hyunjin harassment to Heo Yuri.'

'Heo Yuri once again survives sexual harasament!'

'Capturing romantic photos between Han Jisung and Lee Minho? Justice makers or creepy stalkers?? '

And then he read some of the notes that it took, which had a different kinds of handwriting, which means most of the journalist club uses the same book.

There was an 'interview' section with students regarding the Heo Yuri sexual harassment, and also none other the interview of the student on who may be the stalker of both Jisung and Minho, and ended up with no clue.

Then the bell rang, both of them say their goodbyes, and then went to class.

But before he went to class, he went in front of the library, to see two more of the school's newspaper from the rack.

That period, the teacher didn't came. Everyone got out of their classes, running around halls and chanting out jokes.

Hyunjin took the opportunity to flip open the newspaper, showing some surprising stuff that had been happening.

'Heo Yuri sexual harassment! Is it real?'

'Jisung and Minho stalker? Good or bad?'

'School President Bang Chan says "Fuck off, this is serious bussiness" to other people who claim that they could help with the stalker situation.'

'few anonymous reveals creepy things Heo Yuri has done to them!'

He decided to read regarding that Heo Yuri is the creepy one, in which guys admitted on being creeped out of Heo Yuri's overly-flirty attitude sliding onto their messages.

He slammed the newspaper down, while squeezing his arm and taking a deep breath, while he then opened his pocket, grabbing the phone, letting his mind flew of on one of his e-books.

***

While the bell had echoed onto the classroom, the room became full of shouts, people standing up, bumping onto each other as the students sped up their steps.

It was just a normal Monday where he got a message to go to the library to meet the gang. When the door was opened, it was only Seungmin and Changbin, which both are busy with their own books.

So he took a stroll to the bathroom first, only to hear a mumbling from inside. He walked close, putting his ears on the nearest walls.

"Chan! It's obvious that the stalker is Sehyoon or Yuri! Bitch you blind?" Woojin's voice was very nasally and high.

"I'm trying Woojin, I'll find a way. Promise me. Please stay calm." Chan said, his voice felt smooth.

"Then what is that "people fuck off, this is serious bussiness" in the newspaper headline?"

"Exaggeration! I just said that we didn't need outside help right now. Let the school organization do the thing! Because this is very complicated!"

"I'm sorry, I'm just pissed off about what they do to Jisung and Minho." Woojin's voice lowered.

"Let's go out. This is not the best place to hold an argument."

Footsteps getting louder, Hyunjin decided to tip-toe his way out from the bathroom, then fasten up his pace to the library.

"Hello boyfriend~" Hyunjin ran to Seungmin and hugged his back.

Seungmin laughed as he turned back, to only see Hyunjin's face an inch away, as Seungmin can feel the warmth of Hyunjin's breath.

"Ew gross bro, get away." He said as he pushed away Hyunjin's face, who was full of sweat, then swiped it off to the carpet,"Ew your sweat is in my hands!"

"Ooh romance!! You really like romance don't you? Oh this is 6Day?"

"Sure it's 6Day. My one love!" Seungmin said while hugging his book.

"I'm not your one love? But I'm your boyfriend!" Hyunjin whined.

"Oh stop being flirty, you drama llama bro."

"Bro? I'm brozoned?"

"Yeah, brozoned." Seungmin then packed his stuff, "Um..., I think I'm going home early today."

"Why?"

"I think I don't feel well enough, I think,"

After he packed all her things, he ran out, and even bumped to Jeongin. Jeongin was jumped himself, as he almost lost his balance to Seungmin. But Seungmin didn't bat an eye.

"Man, what happened to Seungmin?" Jeongin looked to Seungmin's direction and then looked at Hyunjin with his eyes furrowed.

"He said he isn't feeling well."

"Are you sure? He's running like crazy, so I doubt he felt unwell." Jeongin said as he sits beside Hyunjin.

"I don't know, honestly."

--