-Epilogue 1-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS CHAP IS LITERALLY 4000+ WORDS!!! So, I decided to cut it into TWO PARTS. YES, TWO PARTS. I thought, "yes... finally! one more chapter... " but then it gets too long and I asked... yall know that diNosHuaRus gal... yes, that I kept tagging? Yeah so she said it's better to cut the epilogue to two chapters :))) 

Did you know TriViA: my deadline to finish this book was two months, that means in 13/2/20 :))) well fuck that we're here anyway :p

BTW..

Just fucking thankyouthankyou if you stay until this! I'm sosososos grateful! 5k reads might not sound much to some people, but still, I thank youuuuuuuu!! I love yall :) 

Senior graduation party. Since there was no head of the school organization, the planning has been total chaos. Nothing is merely organized, with the graduation party being delayed for two hours at this point. They decided to invite the whole school, which is an idea Chan used to be against. Now, the building is overload with students, parents, and teachers. The school organization tries to fix everything but it seems it's overwhelming for them.

Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Jeongin had picked seats since the sun barely shines, getting seats quite in the front of the audience row. Those three are getting bored that now it's already 4 hours since they've sat still. 

Hyunjin gazed around, he spotted Mr.Wonpil and Ms.Sojung together. He's shocked since they both are fired after a week after the incident. But seeing them smiling together is enough for Hyunjin to feel they are alright.

Felix. Has he talked to Felix after he raged out? Nope. Missed that loud guy, Hyunjin is not going to lie. No one really cared about the book club whatever thing is anymore, since even if Woojin would graduate, they decided to just disband it all through. Now, Seungmin is interested in the Journaling gang, although which Seunghyub had a little beef with him, it seemed Seungmin didn't care anymore. Seunghyub is graduating, anyways. 

He scrolled down through old chat, of a group that used to spun notifications from his phone. Him, Chan, and Jisung. The last chat was around four months ago. Just talking about random simple things, it missed him. He wonders how Jisung is right now. He hasn't talked to him that much either. Chan? Who knows where the hell that guy is. Maybe he's here today, maybe not. He looks at the senior's row, but no one with a platinum blonde is seen,

Finally, the MC started talking. The graduation party starts. Just some seniors going to stage, one by one, making one-sentence thank you speeches. They didn't pay attention much.

"Hyung. I'm so bored..." Jeongin said, "dang I should just sleep today, it's Saturday." 

"Why we go anyways, god," Seungmin sighed.

"Well, firstly, y'all Woojin Hyungs' besties, secondly, free food,"  Hyunjin said, crossing his arms, "I'm mostly for the second one." 

"Well same. Woojin Hyung who?" Jeongin chuckled.

Another one and a half hour already came by, now all the seniors all have gone to the stage. The three of them were busy joking. The MC announced there will be an announcement for the highest score on the test. The seniors were getting nervous, as the MC speaks.

"The highest total score for exams are... oh, same scores? Two of them? Oh my!" the MC smiled brightly, "Kim Woojin and Bang Christopher Chan! Congratulations! You both get the same exact high score. If you are present, you could go to the stage." 

Everyone clapped their hands, while Woojin started to walk up to the stage.

"You may proceed to tell a speech, but make it less than five minutes," the MC walked away from the spotlight, letting Woojin be in the center.