13

The holidays are only one more week and I'm sad as fuck. I hate school lmao. -K E I T H

Jisung: Wow

Jisung: * pretends to be suprised *

You- oH come on its not that obvious, right?

Jisung- Uhhhhh sure iTs nOt

Chan- Seungmin is the guy you were with when I came out, right?

Jisung- SO YOU ARE GAY???

Chan- No guys Im pan

Jisung- c o o l

Chan- so back to the topic

Chan- Is it that guy?

You- Yeah

Chan- oh okay BUT YOU LOOK CUTE TOGETHER

You- Aww thanks hyung

Chan- I guess Im left being single with yall

Jisung- Yang Jeongin

You- ^

Chan- wHAt

Chan- I mean hes cute I guess

Chan- bUT maybe I need to be socially acceptable so Ill just search for a girl I guess

Jisung- Hey that shouldnt matter

You- Yeah if you want to date with a guy just fucking date a guy

Chan- Yeah...

--

The next morning, everything was not really okay. Hyunjin was given unfriendly gestures by all, but he didnt know the cause, and hes not curious of it. He spends the whole day at breaks with his group of friends, and when the learning time comes hell sit next to Minho.

There was a book talk after school, and that day was kind of empty, because Changbin and Minho was out with their motorcycle gang and all. Jeongin was nowhere to be found, so they just started without him. At that time, Jisung was not really interested in novels and such, but is willing to take a try reading one. So he joined the book talk. Everyone reccomended books, and they had a joyful afternoon talking about that, until Jisung read his phone.

03567962- How is your day darling?

You- yuri not again ughh

03567962- Ah my charms hasnt caught your eyes, eh?

03567962- Im shocked, I think Im fuckable material, dont you think?

You- For the 2672273185th time Ill say to you: Im gay

You- No matter how sexy you are Im not gonna be interested

03567962- I dont believe gay exist.

03567962- It just means you havent fall for the charms of a sexy girl, like me

You- Shut up

( You have blocked this number)

--

"God she keeps popping out with new numbers." Jisung said, shaking his head.

"That shits creepy."Felix said with a frightened face.

"I hope this shit will stop, its getting annoying." Jisung said, this aint the Heo Yuri I know.

"Bitch Im more shocked, like I used to be close with her but she was nice as fuck." Hyunjin sighed.

Then, Jeongin popped out on the door, he was jumping around like crazy, confusing the whole room.

"GUYS GUYS GUYS GUESS WHO I CAPTURED AND FORCEFULLY BROUGHT HERE!"Jeongin was full of energy.

"Hi..." a wild Chan appear peeking, looking shy.

"Come in," Woojin waved, giving a welcoming gesture.

They continued their book talk, reccomending more books to Jisung. Chan too, was very hyped on talking about his favorite books. It ends on five, which was suprising for a booktalk who dont have many people on it.

Hyunjin was going to go home, when a senior came to him, saying that he needed to go to the principal office. There was a feeling of fear growing inside of him, his body was trembling. As his steps goes to the office, he felt his heart racing. It could be clear Jisung was there, and the principal was staring him with dissapointment. He did not understand.

"So Sehyoon and Yuri had information about you liking boys, is that true?" the principal's stare turned into a glare.

Jisung and Hyunjin looked at each other, shocked at what they have heard. They didnt think both of them would even dare to tell a teacher, but those two still do it anyways. Hyunjin wanted to tear up, but looking at Jisung who was breaking down, he tried to comfort them.

"You guys are such a dissapointment. Not just to us, but to god." the principal shook his head, "If you weren't from rich families I would already drop out both of you.. So I'm just going to suspend you from school."

After that, they immidiately kicked out of the principals office. That time, Jisung and Hyunjin walked together home. Jisungs kept sobbing, but Hyunjin didnt know what to do. Hyunjin didnt cry, but he lost all of his energy to talk. Until they parted ways, no words were spoken.

Hyunjin opened the door, he saw his mother screaming at her phone, she was stomping her feet as she shouted to the distance. The shout gave Hyunjin shivers, he never saw her mother this heated up.

FUCK YOU MR.JEMIN! THE WORST FUCKING PRINCIPAL EVER! his moms phone fell to the ground, as his mom realized the presence of Hyunjin, and immidately smiled.

"I just, Im worried that you get this kind of treatment because you like boys. I dont want you to be hurt.."

"Mom, its okay. Im only suspended for two weeks. After that, I will be at school and I will be alright. "Hyunjin faked a smile, he didnt want to make her mother more sad.

Hyunjins mom took a deep breath, and then give a soft smile, "I love you, Hyunjin."

"I love you too, mom."Hyunjin said as he hugs his mother, there was tears starting to fall down from Hyunjins eyes.

The first notification that pops out of Hyunjins phone was Seungmin. He was getting butterflies in his stomach, it felt very ticklish. But it made him so happy.

SeungMEAN- hiii

You- DUDE I GOT SUSPENDED FOR TWO WEEKS BC SEHYOON AND YURI TOLD THE PRINCIPAL IM GAY

SeungMEAN- The fuck

SeungMEAN- That must suck I hope ur good

You- Nah Im good as long as Im with you

SeungMEAN- wow thanks I feel like a honored friend

You- Not more?|

You-Not m|

You- You are a very honored friend <3

SeungMEAN- wow we only talked for like two weeks and we already be like this

You- Hmmm maybe its a sign??

SeungMEAN- What sign?

SeungMEAN- OH YOU SEE ME AS A BESTIE??

SeungMEAN- Thanks

You- Yeah hahahaha sure we are

You- oh come on are we just going to be frien|

You- oh come on a|

SeungMEAN- Im happy you know

SeungMEAN- yay another bestie \(^_^)/

--

The next day, Hyunjin was spended most of his day at his personal library when there was the bell ringing. He was curious on who was at the front door. When he came downstairs, the door was open. His heart skipped a few beats when he saw Moonbyul and her purple and red bruises all over her body.

"Can I hide here?"