23

Happy valentine day gays! I love y'all! I'm honestly starting to hate the plot of the story, but yeah I'm still here and going strong! I'm so proud I made this story this far honestly, it's very unexpected since I'm the type who easily goes bored and then go to a new project. I promise myself to not undergo the same boring-ass loop of: start a new project-getting bored-never continue it-start a new project.
CHAPTER 1 IS ON 299 READS WOW THANK YOU Y'ALL 😭❤️
BTW enjoy guys!!!

BTW THERE.IS.TOO.MUCH.COMEBACKS YEET LIKE THIS IS CRAZY I'M HAPPY!!!

"Are you... some sort of dating Seunghyub or Yongsun?" Seungmin asked.

"Wait what?" Woojin, who had been focusing on his book, got taken aback.

All the focus got to Seungmin, and Hyunjin was confused. He didn't know why Seungmin was asking such questions.

"What? No, my bebeh!" Hyunjin answered dramatically.

"Pfftt..." Seungmin laughed at the pet name, "Okay."

The door cracked open suddenly, as it shows Chan who had his hands holding someone.

"Jeongin! Chan! We missed you here!"

"Come on Jeongin!" Chan said, chuckling at Jeongin who peeked from the library door.

"Hei, come in, my favorite child!" Woojin was excited, a big smile could be seen on his face.

"Hi...." A wild Jeongin appeared. He was trembling.

Everyone gave him a warm smile, feeling enthusiastic of the presence of Jeongin. At that time, Jeongin never felt so special. He felt like the guest everyone had waited for.

Slowly but surely, he walked in, by everyone was cheering for Jeongin. Chan followed him in the back, now they sit next to each other.

"Jeongin! I missed you my child!" Woojin hugged Jeongin, "I love you so much!!"

Everyone else was giving Jeongin affection. Hyunjin and Seungmin hugged them, Changbin just complimented Jeongin's hoodie, then Felix gave Jeongin a friendly peck, in which Chan eyed for in a second. There was a feeling of warmth inside Jeongin, that made him very calm.

"So... you guys aren't.... I don't know, think low of me?" Jeongin murmured with a small voice.

"I mean, that affect our friendship right? Like, it's not something to think low of!" Changbin said nicely.

But then, Jeongin gave a slight gaze towards a Seungmin. Not a sharp one, but rather a sad one. No one notices this except Hyunjin. He was confused, but he knew that their past is not great.

"Yeah, it doesn't! Everyone had their own past, and it's okay!" Felix sounded very fiery.

When the sun began to drown onto the high buildings, Hyunjin and Seungmin are alone at the front of the library, getting ready for going home. Today, Seungmin finally isn't in the rush to go home, and proceed to ask Hyunjin to go to somewhere.

The bakery near Jeongin was their choice. As the sun already disaapeared, changed with the flasy lights popping out from enormous ads hanging in the tall skyscrapers, and also from down to the not-so bright city lights. Their view was leaves getting hit by the wind, flowing and hitting their heads.

"Ah it's you guys again!" The one and only Wheein could be seen, smiling cheerfully.

Both of them waved at Wheein, gesturing a friendly manner. Seungmin seemed to have a little talk with Wheein, in which Hyunjin guessed that they got close somehow.

The discount had ended, sadly. But Hyunjin's credit card wouldn't give much shit as he easily gave it out from the pocket, and slides it's way to pay all of the bread. They all sit as they ate their bread, with an addition of tea. It was a great Friday afternoon, looking at the window view, showing a beautiful landscape of high skyscrapers, and the fast-paced cars.

"Are you really, really not dating that Seunghyub guy? For real?" Seungmin asked with a serious tone.

"Why? I don't know where your

"Hyunjin, there is something I wanted to address." Seungmin said as he sips his tea, his face became tense.

"Woah woah, chill there babe!" Hyunjin said as he noticed Seungmin's eyes kind of glared at him.

"Ah shit sorry," Seungmin chuckled and blinked until his muscles we're more relaxed.

"So you know we're lovey dovey and shit, and... I may or may not develop deeper feelings." Seungmin cheek's became peach, as his heartbeat exploded, "Okay! I think I kinda like you, you know!"

For a second, Hyunjin's heart skipped a beat, as he heard that sentence. He didn't know how to react, he ended up freezing for a second.

"Look, I like you too," Hyunjin said while feeling his throat dry, "But..."

That 'but' was shocking too Seungmin, it turned his smile a hundred and eighty degrees bent. He did not know what to expect.

Hyunjin knew he shouldn't say a 'but' to the person in front of him, but he thinks it should be said. He had these mixed feelings whereas he wanted it to be poured onto.

"you've been distant lately, and you know how much it made me doubt about my feelings? I don't hate you, but you've changed. When was the last time we had this much time? I don't blame you, but I wish you would stop giving a wall between us."

There was a bitter smile from Seungmin, he was stabbed with hurtful arrows in his heart. Not that it's offending it, but how it's so true. It hurts that it's the truth.

"I'm sorry, I'll promise I'll try my best to give you the best I could to love you." Seungmin put his best smile.

"You know, let's try this slowly."

Seungmin's eyes turn wide, "So is that a ye-"

Without another second, Hyunjin's body move forward, pecking Seungmin's forehead.

Maybe for Seungmin, history won't repeat.

'Click'

"Ah shit I promise this is the last time I'm doing this shit." the one all-black tier from the head to the tip of the toe,  was there again.