01

Author's note hehe~~ This is my first book and English is not my native language, so tell me if there is mistakes in grammar or spelling. I have NO idea where this story is going because I didn't even plan to write fanfic. I wrote this because I'm in school break and I broke my phone, and what else to do than stare at my rarely used laptop and actually do something. But , I hope you enjoy!

And yes, in the header thing?? (idk what it's called lmao) is just me recommending songs from groups I stan or just bopS I love.

DAY6 woRLd DoMiNatiOn hErE wE gO -My friend, 2019

Hyunjin was one of the most popular kid in highschool. He was handsome, rich, and was seen as the most perfect guy ever. And well, he is one of the gossip guys, which poeple either crave for or hate for him. But overall, his connection is quiet big and he gained trust to many people.

Being popular means he has to look cool all the time, you cant talk to unpopular kids, everyone wants to have drama with you, you have to survive not looking bad in front of people and live by others standards. It was already a normal thing for Hyunjin, but hes slowly getting bored and sick.

At lunch, while he was eating with his other-so-called friends, he didnt pay attention to what theyre talking about but instead he gave a glance to a little group of friends who was laughing their asses off. Those are one of the little groups that the outcast community happened to have.

One of the members caught Hyunjin staring, making Hyunjin shocked and put his face away. He still look at them a bit subtly, noticing that their vibes has been more serious. One of them even gave a side-eye. He suddenly remembers that outcast groups hate the distinguishly popular people in the school.

"Come on man, what are you looking at?"Jisung said as he notices Hyunjin in his side," Focus on the talk."

"Why cant I even have eye contacts with them?"Hyunjin was slightly annoyed.

"Sorry man I dont make the rules. I hate it too... But were popular guys, cool kids. Everything comes with a pay, I guess."

"I guess so..." Hyunjin said as he glances on one of the guys in the outcast group. They looked at each other for a second, before the guy hides his face. Hyunjin thinks the guy is kind of cute. He rolled his eyes as he brushes the thought away.

After a whole day of learning, he was tired. He didnt felt like talking to people. So he walked to the library, remembering the book reccomendation from his English teacher. The book was called Hide. It was some old rare romance book, which made Hyunjin slightly curious. The teacher said it is available in the library.

He rushed to search through the whole library, but couldn't find it. He needed to be fast. It made loud sounds. The people who was sitting on the carpet, starting to be annoyed.

"Dude stop running around. It's really loud, this is the libr-" Seungmin tilted his head, not expecting to see Hyunjin,"Dude what the fuck why are you here? Aren't the popular guys not allowed here??!"

"That's why I'm in a rush dude!" Hyunjin panicked. He knew it was the guy that looked at him side eyed while he was in lunch, but panicked, "Can someone help me???!"

"I guess I'll help." Seungmin stood up, frowned. He didn't like Hyunjin even a bit, and he really doubts it could change.

"You want to help me?"

"Yeah, rather than you making fucking noises I'll help you." he rollled his eyes, " So what book?"

"Hide."

"Oh, wow." Seungmin was slightly suprised, "follow me, I guess."

They went to the fiction section, which is really big. In a second Hyunjin felt overwhelmed.

"Here it is." Seungmin suddenly stopped. It was on top of the rack, he tried to reach it.

Hyunjin's eyes was at Seungmin, and again, why? He didn't know.

"Uhh... Hello dude? Here's your book." Seungmin waved at him.

"Oh yeah than-"

"HWANG FUCKING HYUNJIN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE BRO!" the door was kicked open, only to see Han Jisung and Kim Sehyoon (yes sehyoon is a bad guy here but I PROMISE I LOVE HIM AND A.C.E) . Everyone was "shhh-"ing Sehyoon, but he didn't give a shit. Hyunjin let out a sigh.

"Wow so now your playing with them? And not us?" Sehyoon said in and aggresive tone, "Wow... I'm impressed. You know we waited for you for like 15 minutes for the basketball match right? And now you're just chilling here? In this shitty place?"

The people in the library just already had enough with Sehyoon who always degrade people who reads. They just try to concentrate on their book.

Hyunjin was pissed off, "I was just searching for a book! He was helping me!"

"Fuck books, let's go!" Sehyoon again said. Jisung can't say a word anymore as he finds Sehyoon intimidating.

"I'll go back here tomorrow." Hyunjin said as he gives back the book to Seungmin.

He then went away as Seungmin got back to the reading spot, which is just a big carpet with a few tables.

"Hyung, who was that?" Jeongin asked.

"The one I helped?" Seungmin said.

"Yea. That guy."

"You don't know?" Felix was shocked, "THE HANDSOME SUPER POPULAR ONE AND DID I SAY HANDSOME YET?"

"Really handsome? Are you sure?" Jeongin was confused.

"Did I sTUTTER?"Felix was pissed off.

"I guess I just don't care about his face. But who tho? Is he that popular?"

"Hwang Hyunjin. I don't want to talk about gossip boys right now. Let's just read." Seungmin said as he continues to read his book.