Chapter 4.

The next morning I awoke to Percy scribbling down notes onto a notepad, his black hair sticking up in random places, which was no different that his usual styled hair.

" Uhh, brother, what are you doing?" I asked, sitting up and looking at him.
" I'm planning our positions for CTF. I'm trying to achieve a new record. The fastest flag to be caught in CTF. And the blue team is going to win," he said.
" Did you even sleep at all last night?" I said with a skeptical look.
" I got about 3 hours. That's enough," He replied.
" Alright. Well you go ahead superstar. I'm gonna get ready and I'll meet you in the arena," I said.
I got ready and headed to the arena to get my armour. I met Jay and we picked out our weapons. We planned our secret attacks while trying to get rid of the red team's members who were trying to spy on us.

"You know the rules demigods. No maiming or killing. Let's have a fair game," Chiron called and blew his conch shell.

***

"Behind you!" I yelled to Percy. He ducked and then kicked his leg so the guy fell.
" I guess you fell for me," he said with a smirk and ran off.
Jay and I fought off 3 demigods together. We both managed to get a few cuts but nothing too major. I ran off to help find the Flag. I crossed the river and then saw the red flag up in the hills. I decided to go after it. I ran up the hill as fast as I could to avoid one member of the red team catching me.
I reached the top and fought off 2 demigods in order to keep Percy clear so he could get the flag. I fought off one of them with a few cuts but unfortunately, the other demigod pulled me down the hill with him.

Percy started to climb the nets to reach the top but Annabeth appeared next to him. She started to climb just as fast as him and almost reached him. Then Nico, of the blue team, jumped onto the net below Annabeth and started to climb furiously. While doing this, He shook the net too hard, allowing him and Annabeth to fall off onto the hard cracked ground.

Meanwhile, I got up off of the floor with blood dripping from my leg when the red camper charged at me. I pulled out my dagger and tried to stab at him but I couldn't see clearly. Eventually everything went black.