Season 3 Episode 2: Sick

(It was early in the morning, Kaz and Neeku were organizing the weapons when suddenly, they noticed Captain Doza and Venisa entering the room.)

Captain Doza, how's Hershel?, Kaz said with concern.

He's going to be alright, Venisa was able to stop the bleeding and bandage it up, Captain Doza said with a sigh of relief.

That's good, me and Neeku are just organizing the weapons, Kaz said as he cleaned his samurai sword and reloaded his blaster pistols with infinite ammunition.

*Sighs,* Vensia said as she rested her head on Captain Doza's shoulder.

What's wrong Vensia?, Captain Doza said with concern.

I haven't been sleeping well since we left the farm, Vensia said as she held his hand.

Ok, I'll take you up to bed, Captain Doza said as he kissed her cheek.

I love you Imanuel, Vensia said as she held his hand.

I love you too Venisa, Captain Doza said as he kissed her forehead.

After Captain Doza and Venisa left the room, Yeager entered and sat next to Kaz.

Hey Yeager, Kaz said happily.

Hey Kaz, Yeager said as he kissed his forehead.

Did Captain Doza tell you about Hershel's condition?, Kaz said as he cuddled up next to him.

Yeah, he told me that he's going to be alright, Yeager said as he put his arm around his shoulder.

That's a relief, that was a traumatic experience to watch, even for Maggie and Beth, Kaz said hugged Yeager.

I know, it was a traumatic experience for everyone my son, Yeager said as he hugged him.

Up on the second floor, Captain Doza is putting a blanket on Venisa to keep her warm.

Are you comfortable?, Captain Doza said as he kissed her cheek.

Yeah, I'm comfortable Imanuel, Venisa said as she kissed him on the lips.

Do you want me to stay here with you?, Captain Doza said as he held her hand.

Yeah, I don't want to feel alone up here, Venisa said as she cuddled up next to him.

I love you Imanuel, Venisa said as she fell asleep.

I love you too Venisa, Captain Doza said as he fell asleep next to her.

(Team Fireball/Colossus are glad that Hershel is going to be alright and they'll always be prepared.)