Season 3 Episode 1: Seed

(It was early in the morning, Kaz and Yeager are killing the walkers that were outside the prison.)

Yeager, there's a lot of walkers, Kaz said as he killed a couple with his samurai sword.

Yeah, it's going to take a while to kill all of the walkers inside this prison, Yeager said as he put a hand on Kaz's shoulder.

Imanuel, we haven't seen Andrea in a while, Venisa said as she killed a couple of walkers.

Yeah, I haven't seen her since we left the farm, Captain Doza said as he killed two walkers with his blaster.

After a while, they killed all of the walkers outside of the prison, and when they went inside, they killed a walker that was biting Hershel's leg.

We need to cut it off to prevent the infection from spreading, Kaz suggested.

Great idea Kaz, Rick said as he chopped off part of Hershel's leg.

Is he going to be ok?, Beth said with concern.

Don't worry Beth, he's going to be ok, Kaz said as he reassured her.

Thanks Kaz, Beth said as she exited the room.

You're welcome Beth, Kaz said happily.

Yeager, I found survivors, Synara said as she pointed her blaster at the inmates.

Are they alive?, Yeager said as he prepared his samurai sword.

Yeah, they told me that they hid in the cafeteria, Synara said as she lowered her blaster.

What happened to the world?, Axel said confusedly.

There's been a zombie apocalypse and it's been going on for a while now, Kaz said as he explained what happened.

Is everyone dead?, Axel said as he exited the cafeteria.

Mostly everyone, but I believe that there are survivors out there somewhere, Kaz said as he put his blaster back on his belt.

That's a relief, my name is Axel.

Nice to meet you Axel, my name is Kaz and this is my droid, CB-23.

Nice to meet you guys too, Axel said happily.

We cleared out the walkers for you, Synara said as she lowered her blaster.

Thank you, I appreciate it, Axel said as he shook Synara's hand.

You're welcome Axel, Synara said as she shook Axel's hand.

Do you and your friend want to help us clear out the prison?, Kaz said as CB-23 beeped excitedly.

Yeah, we'll be happy to help, Axel said as he held an hatchet in his hand.

Great, let's get to work, Kaz said with a confident tone.

Yes sir, Neeku said happily.

(Team Fireball/Colossus found survivors that are willing to help in anyway that they can.)