Season 2 Episode 11: Judge, Jury, Executioner

( As they made it back to the farm, they saw Maggie trying to open the bathroom door.)

Maggie, what's going on?, Yeager said as he walked in the room.

Beth, locked herself in the bathroom and I'm trying to unlock it, but I can't.

As Yeager helped Maggie open the bathroom door, he saw Beth with blood on her arm.

Yeager, what happened?, Captain Doza said as he entered the room.

Beth locked herself in the bathroom.

Is she ok?

Yeah, she's going to be fine.

Andrea, why did you leave her alone with a knife, Captain Doza said as he walked outside.

Is she ok?

Hershel's stitching up her wrist right now and do me a favor, stay away from Beth, Captain Doza said as he sent out his Zebstrika.

Imanuel, what's going on?

Andrea left Beth alone Venisa.

Why would she do that?, Venisa said as she hugged her husband.

I don't know Venisa, but what I do know is that Maggie is not happy with Andrea.

Yeah, she's protecting her and I respect that decision.

( Later that evening, Team Fireball/Colossus listened to Dale's conversation, then he left to go on a walk.)

Yeager, I know this is the right thing to do, but I don't think that Shane should do that to him because he has been acting strange since he killed Otis.

Yeah, I agree with you Kaz, this is the zombie apocalypse, and we need to survive.

( As Yeager and Kaz were talking, they heard Dale scream.)

Yeager, was that Dale?, Tam said as she grabbed her machete.

Yeah, looks like he's being attacked by a walker, Yeager said as he grabbed his samurai sword.

Captain Doza, go get everyone and tell them what's going on.

I'm on it Kaz.

( As Team Fireball/Colossus ran to help Dale, it was too late, so Yeager had to make the painful decision to put him out of his misery. And Captain Doza put a hand on his shoulder.)

You did the right thing Yeager, Captain Doza said as he put a hand on his shoulder.

I know Doza, but we keep on losing people, and I'm supposed to protect Kaz, Tam, Neeku, CB-23, Bucket, and Synara.

Yeah, this just got a lot more complicated.

( After Dale's death, they decided to have a small funeral for him.)