Season 2 Episode 13: Beside the Dying Fire

(It was late at night, Kaz killed as many walkers as he could and met up with Tam and Yeager.)

Yeager, there's too many walkers, Kaz said as he got into the car.

Yeah, I'm glad that we made it to the car in one piece, Yeager said as he kissed his forehead.

Bwapp Beep (Yeager, I'm scared), Bucket said as he cuddled up next to his.

Shh, it's going to be alright Bucket, Yeager said as he comforted his droid.

Imanuel, are you ok?, Venisa said with concern.

Yeah, I'm ok Venisa, Captain Doza said as he kissed her forehead.

After a while, they stopped to make camp for the night.

Yeager, I'm scared, Neeku said as tears streamed down his face.

Shh, it's going to be alright Neeku, I'm here, Yeager said as he rubbed his back and kissed his forehead.

*Sighs,* Tam said as she sat next to Synara.

Tam, what's wrong?, Synara said with concern.

I'm still thinking about what happened Synara, it still bothers me, Tam said sadly.

It's going to be ok Tam, Synara said as she kissed her forehead.

Bwapp Beep Boop (Kaz?), CB-23 said as she cuddled up next to him.

What is it CB?, Kaz said as he put a hand on her head.

Bwapp Beep Boop ( Something's wrong with Poe), CB-23 said as she beeped worriedly.

After talking to CB-23, Kaz sat next to Poe.

Poe, what's wrong?, Kaz said with concern.

*Sighs,* I'm just sad about losing more of our group members , Poe said as a single tear rolled down his cheek.

Shh, it's going to be alright Poe, I know how you feel, I lost my parents when Hosnian Prime got blown up by the First Order, Kaz said as a single tear rolled down his cheek.

I'm sorry for your loss Kaz, Poe said as he kissed his forehead.

Thanks Poe, I'm glad that you and Yeager are part of my new family, Kaz said as he hugged him.

And we're glad that you are a part of our lives, Yeager said as he kissed his forehead.

(After a while, they came across the prison and decided to make that their new base.)