Season 2 Episode 4: Cherokee Rose

( The next morning, the group had a funeral for Otis, and during the middle of the funeral, Kaz noticed that Shane wasn't saying anything.)

Shane, are you going to say something?

Yeah, just give me a second. Otis and I were trying to make it back to the truck and he told me that he was out of ammunition and I told him that I was out of ammunition too, and that's all that I have to say.

( Even though Shane told everyone what happened, Kaz knew that he was lying.)

Yeager, I think Shane is lying about what happened to Otis.

Yeah, I agree with you Kaz, he's not telling the truth.

Who's not telling the truth?

Shane is not telling the truth Tam, I actually saw what happened to Otis back at the old high school and I already told Captain Doza about it and he told me that Dale already knows what happened.

Really, what happened Yeager?

We were running as fast as we could, then I turned around and I saw Shane leave Otis for dead, and Poe saw it too.

Really?

Yeah, I don't trust Shane as much anymore because of what he did.

Yeah, I don't trust him at all. He has been acting a little strange since you guys returned from the old high school.

Guys?

Yeah?

We need to figure out what to do about Shane.

Why?

Because, I was standing next to him and he wasn't saying anything and it was weird.

Ok, I'll go tell Rick and see what he says about the situation.

Kaz, I'm going with you.

Ok Poe.

( So Kaz and Poe went over to Rick and talk to him about Shane. BB-8 and CB-23 followed closely behind them.)

Thanks for letting us know about the situation Synara.

You're welcome, we all have to watch each other's backs.

Yeager?

Yeah?

Where did Kaz and Poe go?

They went over to talk to Rick. BB-8 and CB-23 went with them.

Ok, do you know what is going on with Shane?

I don't know Venisa, he's been acting strange since we got back from the old high school.

Does Imanuel know about this?

Yeah, Dale told him.

Ok, that's good and let's hope that it doesn't get out of hand because we don't want people killing people.

You're right Venisa, we have walkers to deal with as well as food, water and supplies.

Yeah, the last thing we need is Shane killing more of our people.

You're right, I'll talk to Imanuel about the situation and we'll let you know.

( After talking to Yeager, Venisa decided to talk to her husband Imanuel about Shane.)

Venisa, what did Yeager say about the situation?

He said that we can't let Shane kill more of our people, and we have walkers to worry about.

Ok, what do you have in mind?

I don't know, but I'm going to ask Kaz about the situation and see what we should do from there.

Ok, I'll keep talking to Yeager about the situation.

Alright, I'll gather the Aces and tell them about the situation.

Good luck Venisa.

Thanks, and be careful Imanuel.

I will, don't worry.

( After talking to his wife Venisa, Captain Doza gathered the Aces to tell them about the situation with Shane.)

Father what's going on?, Torra said with a concerned look.

I was talking with Yeager and your mother.

Why, did something happen?

Yes, Yeager told me that he saw Shane leave Otis for dead and now he doesn't trust him that much anymore.

Captain, when did this happen?

It happened last night at the old high school.

Why would he do something like that?, Freya said with concern.

I don't know, but we have to be on alert in case something happens.

We will Father, don't worry. We are the Ace Squadron, we can handle any threat.

( After talking to the Aces, Captain Doza walked over to where Rick, Kaz, and Poe were talking about Shane.)

Hey guys, did you tell Rick about what happened?

We did Captain Doza.

Great work you guys.

Thanks Captain Doza, so did you tell the Aces?

Yeah, they're aware of the situation.

( After talking to Rick, Kaz saw Daryl with a flower.)

Daryl, what is the name of that flower?

It's called a Cherokee Rose.

It's beautiful.

Yeah.

Who's it for?

It's for Carol, she's having a hard time because Sophia is still missing.

Ok, see you later Daryl.

See you later Kaz.

( After a long day, the group is hoping to find Sophia and deal with Shane as soon as possible.)