I could see Daniel having trouble stepping on his left leg. Since he was in shorts I saw his knee purple.

He already got beaten.

That's a huge advantage. That means he is already hurt.

I nodded and waited for Daniel to step up. I saw his amused expression as he walked in.

I am going to beat the shit out of him.

"Ready?" The man looked at me, I nodded. "Ready?" He looked towards Daniel, who nodded and stayed with a smirk the whole time.

"3...2...1...GO!" The whistle blew and adrenaline started to flow in my system, It pumps and beats like it's about to explode.

No one made a move at first. Until he decides to lunge me aiming for my rib. I quickly dodge him and kick his left knee making him yell in pain.

He stumbles for a few seconds giving me the perfect opportunity to throw him an uppercut. I throw a left hook but I feel his hand grabbing my arm twisting it backwards I used my head to punch him but he forced me to the floor. I felt his body on top of mine not letting me move away.

I used my knee to kick him in his ass but he never moved. Daniel started throwing punches to my face really hard.

He paused for a second, he was about to take his pocket knife so I took the chance to flip him over and now I was straddling him.

And guess what.

I grabbed his pocket knife.

I didn't use it.

I threw it towards Jason which he looked surprised but grabbed it anyways and gave to Damon.

I played it fair and started punching him in the face really hard that my knuckles started hurting. Daniel's face was all bloody. I want to kill him, I really do.

But I can't. Not without giving me information.

He works for my dad.

And I need to know where he is.

I kept on punching really hard until I felt someone grab my hand before I went too far.

I know he made my life a living hell back then. Not only mine, but also for the girls who were down there with me, like Emily.

I looked up and Jason was there. He stood me up and Damon took Daniel away. His face is unrecognizable since it's all covered in blood and all swollen.

"Damon!" I ran towards him before he left, "keep him. I need to ask him something later."

"As you may have guessed. Our champion once again! ROSE KING!" Everyone was yelling like crazy and cheering up. I chuckled and looked towards the boys who were receiving a lot of money.

Lorenzo shook his head and Stephen just looked at me and looked really concerned. I know they don't like the idea of me fighting, and they will be hella mad when we get back home.

After the fight Damon gave me the chance to go upstairs to his office and get cleaned up. Everyone wanted to stay for a while and then continue drinking back home.

"To celebrate" but I actually know they all want to get drunk as fuck.

And I will obviously join them.

The music turns back on and I go upstairs with my bag. My wrist hurt really bad. That fucking asshole literally twisted my hurt wrist.

Well it was healed (kind of) But now it will take a longer time to get properly healed.