Draven POV

"What did you find out,"

"Octavian plans to inject all of them soon. He still thinks I'm working for him that slimy ass. How is she?"

"You don't need to worry about that Taylor, just make sure when the time comes you remember who your working for. Go comfort Wayland and tell August that it's time for phase three,"

"Of course, I told Dylan already that he need to come to you, once everything is over I'm going on a vacation,"

"I don't care what you do, we have to win first. Where are you?"

"Whatever your rudeness, I'm at Wayland's now, Octavian just teleported me here," I hang up placing my phone on the table.

"Everyone will soon be revealed,"

I close my eyes not bothering to open it when I feel the presence in here with me. I know who it is by the power she is giving off.

"What are you doing here Reign?"

"I tried to warn him, I went as dreams telling him not to leave her. If he only listened he would've been a great king with a great queen at his side. If he listened their first pup would've already been two years old, with their second on the way. There is so much I could've before enough is enough. Wayland should've listened, he should've mated with her, now my mother has this plan to prove to everyone what happens when we defie her. Octavian was suppose to be Taylor's mate, she would've been great for him now she isn't,"

I listen to all what Reign has to say, I know that is was the truth I've seen a glimpse of it myself.

"Now a war is coming, Rose will have to fight just like the True Queen she is. She already has the blood pumping in her veins, her wolf is getting ready. They thought removing her memories stopped her but it didn't it only give Octavian time to get stronger. You will have to train her to fight them in only eight months. I'm going to try once more and warn Wayland if he doesn't listen his kingdom will parish and her's will rise. She can not rise without him, if that is to happen Octavian will win we can't have that. The river is slowly starting to turn black,"

"I know that Reign, warm him if he doesn't listen it's not my problem,"

"Why protect her so?"

"She is worth it," I smile.

"That I know. You have eight months before her birthday, before the war is to begin and before her coronation,"

"I already know. Now leave,"

Wayland POV

I'm once again swimming in the river but this time it's black. I swim towards land instead of the grass being green it's red with blood I can smell it.

I walk through the forest and make it towards the little girl who always sitting in the rock this time I find her standing with a boy next to her. He is smiling down and her they start to walk towards darkness. He takes out a needle and sticks it into her neck making her fall to the ground he lifts her and kisses her head looking at him.

"I win Wayland," he whisper but I can clearly hear him from here. Every word is clear. He smiles at me before turning and continue walking.

"Winter," I scream. I start running but dead bodies appear everywhere I look. My men and women fall to the floor dead, August no longer has a chest. It's opens and you can see him holding his own heart which is now black.

Taylor is on the floor with her eyes clawed off. Winter's mother next to her with the same unfurntate faith. I turn to see men and women each having worse faiths then the last, some have their spines torn from their body. Others bended in ungodly ways.

"This will happen becuase you weren't ready for what was to come,"

"What?"

"You are a great King Wayland, you made a mistake and my mother was bitter towards you because she hated something you didn't do,"

"Your mother?"

"The goddess,"

"Hmm,"

"You love her don't you?"

"I do love her. I try but I can't lie,"

"I know that you love her, I could see it in your heart. Get your armies ready, hers as well as your to fight. They will follow you, be the leader I know that you are,"

"Her people won't follow me,"

"Talk to her father, and Nicholas they will help you have a start. I have already talked to him,"

"Where is she?"

"You don't need to worry about that,"

"She is my wife,"

"You didn't treat her like that these pass months,"

"I know. It's been hard I try but couldn't,"

"I know, my mother influenced your decisions, something she should've never done. Storm will be there, rely on your wolf, he wants the best for you,"

"I will,"

"I'm going to protect the suvillians, the others won't be effected because this is a war for wolves. If you don't win he will slowly start to go after the others,"

"You warned me about Draven, who is he?"

"I never said he was evil,"

ⒶⓃ
Things about to get real.