49. Epilogue

21 YEARS LATER, The Burrow

"Let's go say hi to the Weasleys! Hurry Sam!"

"I don't want to."

"Come on!" Seth drags his twin sister away from the table, leaving their mother who is on a deep conversation with an old friend. Sam and Seth went to the big table in the front center of the room where the Weasley family sat. More specifically, Fred Weasley and his family, old and new. This includes his partner in crime, the famous blue haired man.

Seth smirked at his best mates. "Are you ready to party?"

"Of course! I can't wait to feel young again." The blue haired man smiled at Sam. "Hello Darling. Did you miss me?"

The woman crossed her arms. "Edward. You saw me an hour ago. Where are our kids?!"

The blue haired man pointed at the left side of the tent where the kids are playing together. Sam sighs in relief before smiling at Fred. She pulled him for a hug.

"Freddy! You're finally married! Congrats!" She playfully smacked his chest. "I could've sworn I saw you tearing up earlier at the altar."

Fred chuckled. "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't. Thanks to you, I finally found THE ONE."

Sam smiled happily. Fred had married her co-worker at the Daily Prophet, a fellow writer on the sports section. Jane Dawson. It all happened when Fred had to pick up Sam for dinner, then he met Jane and he couldn't let her get away and now, he married the muggleborn witch.

"Oh! So Fred gets a hug and I get nothing? I'm hurt, darling." Teddy continues, putting on a fake hurt expression as he put a hand over his heart.

Sam put her hands on her hips. "Edward, you get more than a hug, all the time. So I don't know why you're complaining."

Fred coughed to hide a laugh while Teddy grinned. Seth glanced between the two with confusion. "What do you mean he gets -- " He paused once realization hits him. "Oh! For Merlin's sake! My rules still apply even when you're married okay?! You already have two kids! Slow down a little, would you?"

Teddy smirked wider. "Samantha doesn't like slow."

"Oh my god." Sam glared at her husband. "I'm going to go find the girls." She smiled at Fred and her brother who has a massive grimace. "Have fun with this idiot."

As she walked away, she heard him say, "She loves me." And shook her head. She does love him, it's hard to believe it. After all these years.

She found two old friends who she hasn't seen for a long time and sat down with them. "Well well, look who made it to the party, after all. And of course you two just happened to be the best dressed tonight." Sam smiled at Dallas and Peter. "How's the life in Los Angeles?"

"The best." Dallas smirked. "How's life being a Lupin?"

"The best, also. Sometimes." Sam admitted. "But it's fine, you know. Marriage."

"Yeah." The two men answered in unison before laughing.

Peter and Dallas got married four years ago after moving in together. Peter is a lawyer and Dallas is a well known fashion designer. They haven't considered adapting a child, just like Nina Harris and Margaret Higgs had done when they moved to Texas and adapted two kids, one boy and one girl. They couldn't make it to Fred and Jane's wedding but they promised to visit as soon as possible. Apparently, being a police woman and a veterinarian is hard work at Texas and they've been really busy.

"Anyway, I'm going to go bother someone else." Sam excused as she found another friend by the snacks table. "See you later and make sure you both dance and stuff, okay? Have fun."