13. Shut Up And Dance

Nobody should ever give Lupin anything with sugar in the morning. James, Fred, Colleen and I are watching Lupin sing and dance on top of a table in the middle of the common room as if he's the world's hottest rock star. We all have a free period in the morning so we all decided to stay inside the common room. James and Lupin took sweets from the kitchen and ate them for breakfast so now they're on a sugar rush. James is tolerable but Lupin isn't.

He's singing a song by The Bent-Winged Snitches, using his wand as the microphone while James and Fred acts like his two biggest fans who cheers the entire time. I don't understand how girls could call Lupin 'hot'. I mean, just looking at him now, with a bloody boxers on his head and half naked, I'd actually feel bad for his future wife.

"This is an embarrassment to the Gryffindor house." I shook my head as Lupin finished his performance. "I'm a little traumatized now I think. Please put on your damn shirt and trousers." I threw a pillow at him, picking up Tiana underneath the couch and putting her on my lap.

"We all know you love the view darling." He winked, taking his own music player and playing it loudly. This time, he played a song called Marvin Gaye by Charlie Puth, which is a song on Nina's playlist as well. At this song, Lupin danced more sexual and it was just too hilarious to me that I started to laugh as soon as he started dancing.

The song is upbeat and sort of sexual, so I get why he's dancing that way but I just can't take this seriously. Lupin can't even dance! "Don't break your back, Edward." I cackled, throwing my head back while wiping the tears from my eyes. Colleen and Fred laughed along with me but Lupin ignored me and continued his dancing, putting more power on his grinding. This is so hilarious yet so horrible.

"Has anyone seen -- Oh! Oh my god, Lupin what the actual hell are you doing?" Nina came down from the girls dormitory and gasped as soon as she saw the boy on the table. She put a hand over her mouth and looked at us with wide eyes. "I'm not even going to ask. Has anyone seen Smaug, by the way? I've lost him for the third time."

As soon as Nina said Smaug, Fred and James looked at each other. They stared at each other for a minute before excusing themselves. "Oh look at the time. Almost second period. We gotta go! See you lot later." Fred put a hand on James's shoulder, dragging him as they both slowly make their way out of the common room.

Nina crossed her arms. "Potter and Weasley. They are up to something, definitely." She went after them and so that leaves me and Colleen with the dancer.

"I'll charge 2 sickles for a lap dance. Who wants one?" He asks as the song ends, beaming at me and Colleen.

"I'm leaving. Bye." Colleen quickly stood up and gathered her belongings from the floor. "See you in History of Magic!" With that, she ran out of the common room, obviously not wanting to see anymore of Lupin's dirty dancing. He literally just scared everyone away with his dance moves.

I turned back to Lupin to find him standing right in front of me. "So darling, lap dance?" Not even getting a chance to reply, he sat on my lap facing me. He completely disregarded Tiana resting on my lap and accidentally sat on her. She hissed and scratched his stomach, causing him to wince back and jump away while muttering a couple of curses.

"I hate that cat." He groaned, picking up his white buttoned up shirt. As he put it on, I nuzzled my cheek on Tiana's white fluffy fur before letting her wander around the room. I picked up Lupin's music player and noticed that we listen to similar bands. I pressed on Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon and turned up the volume. "I love this song!" Lupin gasped. He started to sing and dance to the song just like before. Just when it gets to the chorus, he jumped in front of me and put a hand on my waist and another hand on my right hand. He swings me along with him while singing very loudly on my face.