1. Quidditch World Cup

Quidditch World Cup 2014.

"Let's go say hi to the Weasleys and Potters. Hurry Sam!"

"I don't want to."

"Come on!" My twin brother, Seth, caught my arm and dragged me to the tent across from us, which would be the tents owned by the Weasley and Potter family. Outside the big tent, I see a familiar blue haired boy, taller than ever, dressed in black and red, along with his usual partner in crime, the brilliant Fred Weasley Jr.  Seth's best friends.

He smiled at the two of them. "Are you ready for the game tonight?"

"Of course! Bulgaria is going to have an easy win." The infamous metamorphmagus grinned before turning his attention to me, his smirk growing wider. "Hello darling. Did you miss me?"

"No." I scoffed, crossing my arms to turn away from him. "Hi Fred."

"Sammy." Fred picked me up and spins me around as he gave me a hug. "You've grown a couple of inches. You're not that short anymore. I'm proud of you, little Avery."

"So Fred gets a hug and I get nothing? I'm hurt, darling." He pouted and gave me the 'puppy dog' expression.

"Shut up, Edward."

"Teddy." He corrected, ruffling my dark red hair. "How many times do I have to tell you? Call me Teddy."

"How many times do I have to tell you? Stop calling me darling."

"Why would I do that, darling?" He just loves to annoy me, I swear.

"I want to punch you in the face."

"Or you want to kiss me."

"Seth!" I turned to my brother who, along with Fred, is simply watching me and the dork with amusement. "I'm going back to the tent. Have fun with Fred and the git."

I was just about to return to our tent, but then I heard my name being called. "Is that Sam we hear?" A familiar boy jumped out of their tent, followed by two girls. James Sirius Potter, Victoire Weasley and Roxanne Weasley. Roxanne is one of my best friends, even though she is a year younger than me. She's starting her 4th year on September while I, along with Fred, Lupin and Seth, will be on our 5th year.

"I knew it was her as soon as I heard someone say Edward. She's the only one who calls him Edward." Roxanne laughed as she pulled me in for a tight hug. "I see you're supporting Brazil." She commented, eyeing my scarf and dress colors. "Me too!"

"Bulgaria's going to win." James grinned. "Because they've got a secret weapon. Viktor Krum."

"That's what Aunt Hermione said." Victoire snickered. "Anyway, Roxanne, Dominique, Rose, Lily and I are planning to visit the gift shop before the game. Do you want to go with us? Or would you rather stay here with Teddy?"

"Nope. Let's go!" I stood by Roxanne's side and dragged her with me.

As I walked further away from the tent, I heard Lupin laugh and said, "She loves me."

Ugh! As if!

***

When the girls and I returned from the gift shop, I found mum talking to Ginny and Hermione on the Potters and Weasleys tent. Seth is still with the boys outside, painting their faces to show more support for Bulgaria.

Right now, Bulgaria is the last thing on my mind.

"Look Seth, it's an autographed poster of Armando Flores." I sighed happily, hovering my hand over the twenty-one year old Beater's attractive face. "He was at the gift shop talking with his fans and I met him. He gave me a hug and he's so cute!" Roxanne didn't freak out as much as I did when she saw him. I, on the other hand, had a mini heart attack.