Extra Chapter- Chapter 1 (Interpreted)

P.S. It was just my interpretation of the manga chapter 1 when Sol-a and Norae first meet. But I focused it on Norae's point of view.

I was running late already. I have to run as fast as I can. It was the first class of the semester and I can't afford to be late. I just got back from a year off at the University. It feels like I'm a new student even though I am already in my third year this semester.

I looked at my red wristwatch at only 5 minutes left to 9 am.

"Damnit! Why is it have to be on the 5th floor!" I murmured as I waited at the elevator but it seemed like forever to go down. It was stuck on the 9th floor up to now. It seemed that luck does not favor me so I have to go to the stairs and made my way to my floor. I run as fast as I can until I'm almost out of breath. I could feel my sweat swiftly drift my back. My forehead shined with droplets of water excreted from my skin. Just I opened the door of the stairway, I heard the ping sound coming from the elevator that stopped on the floor that I'm in. Yes indeed, I don't feel lucky at all.

"Oops!" I heard a sound in my front as the person hold both of my shoulders. Yes, my clumsy self almost bumped into a person and almost caught me off-balance if not from the gracious hand that is holding me. I looked up the person and I was stunned a second to see her beautiful mesmerizing eyes.

"Are you okay?" I heard her say.

"Uhm yeah..." Have I seen her somewhere? I wonder. I slowly answered before I suddenly realized that I am already a minute late from my class. I backed away from her hold and I was supposed to turn back when I realized I have not yet given my thanks to her. "Thanks, by the way!"

I ran again as if my life depends on it. I stopped at the door of my classroom and inhaled deeply before opening it. I already readied myself of the Professor's remark but when I opened the door, a sudden gush of relief washed over me as our professor was not yet around. I looked around and saw my friend Hae-Kyung waved at me and pointing the seat next beside her which she reserved for me to seat on. Phew! I'm glad.

Of course, my friend would naturally scold me but I just take it lightly because I know she was just concern about my well-being.

The door opened and all our eyes were focused on the two people who just entered. First, was the Professor followed by the beautiful lady dressed in a one-piece white dress.

"What a cool entrance. Suitable indeed for the Queen of the Business Admin major." I heard Hae-Kyung commented.

"Queen?" I curiously asked.

"Yes. Queen. Aren't you a Business Admin major too? Don't you know Baek Sol-a?"

"Ah, so she is Baek Sol-a," I uttered.

"Now you know?" she sighed. "How unsocial of you. Pay more attention to your surroundings."

"Huh, but all I need is you." I jokingly said as I looked at her with my cute eyes.

"Go away!" I just laugh at her reaction. It was nothing unusual.

The class started already and I focused my attention on the class but my eyes wander curiously at the beauty I bumped seating in front.

The class ended and I bid goodbye to Hye-Kyung. I feel refreshed somehow as I decided to walk home. I took my mobile phone out from my bag and propped the earphone listening to my favorite jam along with the candy I brought and propped it on my mouth savoring the sweet flavor of it.

I was busy looking for the title of the songs when someone tapped my shoulder. I stopped and look around wondering who is it. I was a bit surprised to see the familiar face of Baek Sol-a.

" Do you live around here?" she smiles sweetly as She extended her hand with the lollipop on it.

I answered yes and thanked her once again. Surprisingly, she walked together beside me and we talked. She asked me a few questions that I shyly answered like we are in the same year; how did I know she had an exchange scholarship student and if I also know her name.

"Yeah, your Baek Sol-a, right?"

"Oh, but I don't know your name though."

"It's okay. It's my fault for not attending the departmental meetings." I reluctantly said.

"That's still no excuse for me. I'll remember your name." She insisted.

"No. It's really okay." I awkwardly said.

"Tell me, your name." Apparently, she was a bit pushy. I stopped momentarily as I heard my heartbeat more than usual. What is it? she seemed serious. but why me? I curiously asked.

"It's a Norae-. Kim Norae." I shyly replied.

"Norae? Is it really your name? It's pretty!"

"Hehe. I feel like I'm back in my elementary years introducing myself. How embarrassing."

We talked a few more before I realized I am already near my apartment building.

"We're here." we both uttered. We looked at each other in surprise.

"You live here too?" she asked. Apparently, her building is just in front of where I lived.

"Yeah..." I replied. The beat of my heart is faster. I'm not sure why I feel this way. I suddenly feel excited to know this person who happened to have a lot of common with me.