Chapter 73

It felt unusual for Sung-pyu to greet them like this. He is a shy type of person who will wait a moment to bother. 

"What brings you here?" (Norae)

"Oh, I just saw you as I passed by and want to greet you all. Have I disturbed you?"

"Not at all. Sit." Hae-Kyung said as she points a vacant seat beside her opposite to Norae. She was smiling widely now.

How bothersome. Sol-a was fuming inwardly. She felt unpleasant when she saw the way Sung-Pyo look at Norae. 

"Uhm... Sol-a, I have something to tell you. Do you have a moment?" Hae-Kyung suddenly said to her. She was confused but nodded. She hesitantly stood up but Norae grabbed her hand.

"Will it take long?" As she looked at Hae-Kyung. Both of them were surprised. 

"No of course not!" Hae-Kyung answered. She was surprised by the clingy attitude of Norae to Sol-a. They both walked away after.

 "What was that all about?" (Hae-Kyung)

"Ah. Hahaha. I don't know too." Sol-a nervously answered. Her heart flipped with Norae's action. She acted nothing but her heart was beating loudly. "Anyway, what do you want to tell me that we have to go out?"

"Oh well... Nothing really. I just want to give them space. You know. Hohoho."

Damnit! Give them space my ass. She felt unpleasant.

"You seemed to dislike Sung-pyu Oppa. Am I just imagining it?"

"It is not that I don't like him. It's just that, after what he did to Norae, he still looks at her longingly. Don't you think it's unfair?"

"Oh well, if you look at that way, it is indeed. But I think it's up to Norae how to sort it out. That is why I dragged you here."

"Do you think Norae has feelings for him too?"

"Actually, I don't know. Norae is Norae you know. She is not the type of person to show her emotions. Actually, I am curious too."

"Are you not afraid that she will fall once again and get hurt by him?"

"I am. But Norae is not stupid enough to make the same mistake again." Her cellphone rings afterward. "Oh, hello Norae! Yes, we are coming in."

Sol-a was silent as if in deep thought as she followed Hae-Kyung.

"Where is Sung-pyu Oppa?" 

"He already left. Someone called him and it's like he is in a hurry. He was sorry and said to bid you both goodbye."

They left the cafeteria after getting their things. Hae-Kyung went on a separate way for her supplementary class. Norae and Sol-a walked side by side silently. Both are thinking deeply.

Sol-a, who felt conflicted grabbed Norae's hand as they walked. It made Norae blush and silently walked with her. She smiled inwardly.

****************

"Sol-a, have you finally "seduced" that person?" Min-Jeong jokingly asked as she looked at her friend. They are in their usual meeting place. Her friend's aura is different again today. 

"It's not like that."

"Then what is it? You looked distracted. We haven't seen each other for ages you know. And you showed your face like that. Is it still that "person " right?"

"..."

What the hell. She was still thinking about that person whom she doesn't know how to seduce. Is there really a person like that? 

Min-Jeong who knows Sol-a was amazed by her friend's behavior. She is fully aware of how Sol-a handled her past relationships that is why it did not end well. She also suspects that her friend was never really in love with her exes. She goes in and out in a relationship as if nothing. She was never serious with it and can easily let go once she finds it bothersome. Her behavior today is like an agitated girl with a lonesome expression. She also kept looking on her phone. She was never like this. Is this really serious? Has her friend finally fell in love?

"Can I do anything to make you at ease Sol-a? It's not like you to be like this."

"I don't know at all. The more I think of that person, the more I got restless. Especially now that the Ex came."

"What? So, you have a rival? Is she beautiful? Is she smart? Is she that great that you feel inferior?"

"..." Of course Sol-a cannot openly admit yet that Norae is a girl. It is one thing that conflicted with her if she opens it to Min-Jeong. She wonders if her friend would be able to accept her if she said it.

"Why don't you just look for another man? It is not you lose you know if he is blind with your greatness."

"As if it's simple." Sol-a wants to open up but decided against it. It is not yet time. Besides, she has to get Norae first before opening it up. She felt a bit satisfied.

"Of course, it's simple with your caliber you know."

"And what does suppose it means?" with vein-popping.

"Anyway, don't get discouraged easily. It is not like you to give up on things that you like. Contrary of course with your records of past relationships. What I am saying is just do what you think is best. If it's hard to get that person the give up. There are many fishes in the ocean you know." as she drinks her coffee.