Chapter 72

"I'm sorry Norae but I can't help it anymore." Before Norae could react at her words, Sol-a caught her chin and kissed her lips. 

Norae was stiffed frozen with the sudden realization that Sol-a was kissing her. Hmmm.. Sweet. She momentarily forgotten her nervousness and slightly opened her mouth. Sol-a, whose mind was already devoured by lust, invaded it with her tongue. The action made Norae moan earnestly relying on her kisses. More. I need more. So, she grabbed Sol-a's neck to deepen the kiss.

Both were panting ferociously as both of their foreheads leaned with each other. Norae closed her eyes unable to look at her directly. She felt ashamed herself to realize her desire. It was as if she was waiting for this moment to happen.

"Norae.."

"Your lips... they are soft and sweet." and looked at her with twinkling in her eyes. Sol-a was caught off guard with an unexpected response.

*****************

"Kyaaaa! What have I done?" Sol-a was frantic with her actions. Norae already left after she received a call from her older brother. They both flinched when the phone rang that awaken both of them from the tranced they were both in. Norae excused herself to receive the call and bid goodbye after like nothing happened. In fact, she was even smiling.

Sol-a touched her lips once again and sighed. She said it was soft and sweet. She blushed remembering her words. She unexpectedly kissed Norae. Though she wasn't sure if she felt regret, she thinks it was good.

Ping. 1 message received.

"See you tomorrow!" A messaged from Norae. She smiled. Yes, I don't regret it. She decided for now.

It was enough for now. She was still not sure if what she wants to do with her relationship with Norae, but she got a feeling that Norae feels the same. It was a whim on her part when she initiated the kiss but Norae responded well (very well actually). Should I pursue her more? She thinks deeply.

*****************

"Aeygo! Slowdown will you. At least chew it properly." Hee-Kyung commented as Norae inhaled her pork cutlet.

"Hmmmm" Replied Norae. The three of them are in the school cafeteria eating lunch together as usual.

"Hey Kim Norae, you seemed more energetic these days. Did something happen?"

"..?!" Norae flinched with Hee-Kyung question.

"Don't you think so too Sol-a?"

"Ah... Hahaha. Maybe. I'm not sure..?" I know this girl has a sharp as a tack.

Ever since that happened, Norae and Sol-a acted as usual. They looked as usual outside but they were both having a turmoil inside. It was both unfamiliar but at the same time pleasant feeling. They talked casually too but it seemed that Hee-Kyung senses are stronger than they thought.

"Huh? What's with the reaction? Did something really happen?" I wonder if they had a fight and they are just hiding it. Hee-Kyung ignored it at first but since they are together, as usual, she felt tension to both of them. Or is it just her imagination? Looking at Norae and Sol-a, they looked just as they are but...

Just as before the two of them answered. A voice interrupted.

"Hello girls! Can I join your table?"