Extra Chapter- You Gave Me a Brilliant Idea

I sat on the bench outside the campus building. It's so hot! I just finished taking up the Final Exam. I'm so exhausted. My thoughts drift on Sol-a. Truthfully, I missed her. We have been both busy lately. She is graduating and continue doing her job at the place where she took her internship. It's so rare to see her even though we are just neighbors. Sniff Sniff!

I sighed. I don't get lonely so easily. In fact, it's a rare thing to happen. What should I do? I missed Sol-a. Oh my, my lonely heart. Should I surprise her tonight? But she is so busy. She usually got home late. I don't want to burden her with my clingy attitude. Maybe I should ask her first. Ugh! This is making me frustrated! I touched my head frantically. Oblivious of the weird looks I'm receiving and whispered words directed at me like,

"Maybe she did not pass?" or

"Maybe she messed up her exams? Poor her." or

"That girl seemed crazy. Let's stay away! Gosh! The exam can make a person crazy!" (Girl, you're overacting. Roll eyes)

Of course, to Norae, it did not reach her ears. She was too busy thinking about Sol-a.

"What are you doing?" a familiar voice. I'm not delusional right? I looked behind me. 

Phew! I thought... but wait! My eyes pooped out.

"Sol-a! Why are you here?"

"I'm still a student you know," she said smiling. "I came here for some business."

"Why did you not tell me?" I pouted. 

"Of course, I want to surprise you! It feels like ages the last time I saw you; you know.  (2 days people. Only 2 days!) I'm afraid you forgot my face already." She even held her with her 2 beautiful hands. 

Oh. So cute! I smiled. 

"It's impossible to happen." I softly said which made her blush. Ha! What should I do with you? You look so cute and lovely! "Anyway, have you finished your business here?"

"Yes. Why don't we take a walk?" 

"If that's you want. Let's!" I happily concede. "By the way, is everything alright?"

"Yes. No problem at all. The professor asked me if I'm interested to be a guest lecturer here."

"Wow! What an honor!"

"Yeah but I decline the offer for now. Maybe in the future but I am not sure yet. How was the exam?"

"I'm surviving don't worry. Though it's regrettable not to graduate together with you..."

"Hey, take your time Norae. It's okay. I am always here to support you as long as you want." she said it. My heart throbbed seeing her serious face looking at me with concern. Her gentleness touched my heart. I'm not even sure if I can live without you. I'm falling deep.

"I wish to graduate soon. Get a job. I hope we could get together as long as we want." I softly said that made Sol-a stopped from walking. I looked at her. Was she surprised? I looked at her face.

"That's a brilliant idea." Sol-a smiled sweetly. And started to walk. They talked a lot and had dinner together. 

Norae was not aware but ever since that time, Sol-a was already making a plan on how to take her away after she graduates. She too was being greedy wanting Norae only for herself. She might even kidnap and secretly go to the other country just to have her. Maybe in the USA? Europe? Or Australia perhaps?