Chapter 76

Ha! I'm so pissed off! Just seeing his face and the way he looked at Norae boils my blood. Sol-a was murmuring inside. Due to a surge of emotion, she drunk the beer casually as if drinking water.

"Sol-a.." she heard Norae call her name. She looked at her and Norae who looked worried whispered to her ear. "Let's go home okay."

"Hey guys, I have to get Sol-a home. She drinks a lot already." Thankfully, everybody agreed to her suggestion. The senior guys raised a few complaints. Of course, they want to see more of Sol-a. Norae glared at them and Norae once again win.

Hae-Kyung left with them as an excuse to assist Norae with Sol-a.

"I never thought that one of us should be drunk first to slip casually. Nice one Sol-a! Hohoho!"

"Yes of course! I'm brilliant after all! Hohoho!" replied Sol-a while laughing too. Obviously drunk.

What is this, witch's laugh? Norae cringed to both of them. She assisted Sol-a in the taxi and bid goodbye to Hae-Kyung.

Just as she thought, Sol-a was really drunk. It wasn't the first time she brought Sol-a drunk to her home though this time she thinks it was a different reason from before. She wondered what this drunken lady is thinking right now.

"Hoooo! Heavy!" She was panting hard as she drags Sol-a to her room. Since she knows Sol-a's password, she welcomed herself in her home. "Hoo! Coat. I have to take it off first."

It was difficult but she managed. Sol-a already fell asleep while riding the taxi on the way home.

Norae sat down on Sol-a's bed while watching her. She really looks pretty. Norae thought as she caressed her cheeks. She stayed for a while and stole a peck on her cheeks. As she was about to stand up, she was stopped. Sol-a grabbed her hand.

"Don't leave," she whispered. Even with a little light, Norae could see her reddened cheeks.

"You should go back to sleep," Norae answered softly as she turned back and sit on her bed.

"I don't want you to leave. Stay."

"...!" She was shocked when Sol-a said those words accompanied with tears on her eyes.

"You... you are making me anxious." she sobbed. "Norae I like you. I don't know when it started but I really like you."

Am I drunk? Did I just hear things? She... she likes me? Is it true? Surprised, Norae can't utter a word.

"I am worst, am I?" Sol-a continued to sob and Norae panicked. Her heart ached to see her vulnerable.

"You are not the worst. If you think that you are... then maybe I am too," she said softly. Sol-a snapped her head and look at Norae.

"What do you-...?

"You see Sol-a, I like you too. It was hard to hide this feeling you know. I thought it was just a dream when you first kissed me." Norae can't contain herself anymore and hugged Sol-a.

"...!" Sol-a blinked once, twice. She was frozen as if she was having a hard time believing what's happening.

"You won't believe me? Then should I just show you?" She heard Norae whispered behind her ears. She felt ghost bumps hearing those seductive sound.

"Hnggg..." this tingling feeling is pleasant. Norae put soft kisses from her ear down to her neck and it melts her. She tightly hugged Norae. Her whole body is responding even just to its light kisses.

"S-stop!" she panted as she tried to separate herself from Norae's embrace.

"Do you believe me now?" Norae smiled seductively to her as she panted. She catches her breath as her mind was still catching their situation right now. It was supposed to be her confession and the table was turned suddenly. She was surprised by Norae. It was indeed unexpected.

"How bold." and cross the close gap between them. She kissed Norae thoroughly feeling happy with her requited love.