Chapter 74

Norae noticed that Sung-pyu has been contacting her lately. He always sends a message or else greets her every time they meet at a certain place unintentionally. At first, she doesn't mind it at all but as of late, she became uncomfortable. She was busy trying to fix her fluctuated grades during the second year (oh well... that was because how she acted love-struck to him... her fault anyway). At least, her senior, Nam Ji-Hwan, who just graduated passed his precious notes to her as reference for studies. Sol-a too helps her a lot.

Aside from her studies, her mind keeps drifting to Sol-a. She acted as if nothing happened but deep inside her, every time they were alone together, she had an urge to kiss her like what she did to her at that time. They have not talked about it yet. It was a topic they tried to avoid at least. 

It was the usual Sunday afternoon when she received a call from Sol-a.

"I'm in front of your door." 

Norae hurriedly opened it and was surprised to see Sol-a standing there beautifully while holding a box of chicken in front of her. She did not expect to see her at this time. Usually she goes home at Ilsan because her father wants her to be there at least once a week. 

"You're here." 

"Yes, I am here." she smiled beautifully as she let her enter her home. 

Her heart was struck once again seeing that smile. I tell you; this girl is dangerous to my heart. Breath Norae, breath. 

"Let's eat together. I'm hungry you know." (Sol-a, oblivious to Norae's state of mind)

"I thought you will be back tomorrow."

"Ha! I escaped. Did you know that my brother caused trouble and father found out? Before he arrived, I hurriedly escape not to be included in his wrath. Grrr... It's pissing me off!"

"Why? What did he do?"

"Oh well... His name was being included with a scandal from a superstar-Wanna-Be girlfriend of his. Actually, it wasn't his fault but because his name got mentioned and father found out so it became a big deal."

"Oh my. But will he be okay?"

"Of course, he will. He is crafty after all. I just avoid home so father won't scold me even if I'm not included you know. He will once again mention my modeling incident last time and I don't want that."

Norae feels pity looking at Sol-a. Secretly she was thankful that she came to her place after a supposed to be dinner with her family. 

"I'm glad you came." she blurted out of the blue. 

Sol-a flinched hearing Norae's word and it made her happy. 

"Hey Norae..."

"...?"

Sol-a hesitated. She looked at Norae but avoided her eyes. 

"What is it Sol-a? What's wrong?" She became curious and worried about her sudden attitude.

"Uhm nothing... Never mind about that." She was flustered and her cheeks reddened.

Norae was silent at her unusual behavior and came closer. She grabbed her chin at softly tilted it to look at her. "What is it? Tell me."

Sol-a who became more shy, deep breath and said... "Can... I kiss you?"

Norae was taken aback but draw a smile on her face. "Of course."

It was a short answer and she leaned closer to take Sol-a's lips to hers.

She missed this lip of hers. It has been a long time since tasted it and that was for sure. Her soft lips, her sweet taste, her naughty tongue, she missed it all. She licked her lips and softly bit it. She actively initiates kissing Sol-a. She was pleased to hear her soft moan as she kissed her deeply and played her tongue with her mouth.

Sol-a who was overpowered by Norae felt her knees weakened so she grabbed her shoulders for support. 

"Nnggg"

"You are such a tease." she traced Sol-a's lips with her thumb after a long kiss they shared.

Sol-a was shocked to hear it and smile. "You are getting bolder. I never expected this side of you."

"Are you surprised?"

"Indeed I am." and picked her lips. "I like it though." and stepped back. "Let's eat." Sol-a smiled marvelously upon seeing Norae's reaction. Her heart burst with joy with this sudden progress.